PDA

View Full Version : Pure Coincidence ... Or Just My Imagination

Bluerauder
05-13-2007, 05:00 PM
Seems to me that the Toyota Corolla is the automotive choice of the worst drivers in this area. Doesn't matter whether it is an NX, ES, or Corolla "S", I have a hard time believing that many of these folks actually passed the driver's test. Most of them seem to have absolutely no clue as to where they are going. Keeping the little car between the lines of their lane appears to be a chore. And out on the highway, there's always a Corolla doing 45 MPH while the rest of the world is travelling at 65 MPH.

Maybe there should be a question on the DMV test that says "Do you drive a Toyota Corolla?". Answer that one with a YES and its an automatic failure.

I am sure that there MUST BE Corolla owners that know what they are doing. But I haven't found a single one in this area, yet.

fastblackmerc
05-13-2007, 05:18 PM
Crappy car for crappy drivers?

Ken
05-13-2007, 05:19 PM
Most of them seem to have absolutely no clue as to where they are going. Keeping the little car between the lines of their lane appears to be a chore. And out on the highway, there's always a Corolla doing 45 MPH while the rest of the world is travelling at 65 MPH.They're pedaling as fast as they can!:lol:

dwasson
05-13-2007, 05:59 PM
The Ford Focus and the Neon may occupy that niche in metro Detroit.

Bigdogjim
05-14-2007, 05:02 AM
Send them up my way to the "New Jersey Turnpike" :)

18 wheelers will make short work of 'em:up:

Come to think of it I do not see many on morning ride in:)

MarauderMark
05-14-2007, 05:24 AM
This has to include Hybrids as well.They are also well known for the same things.But really don't know if its the driver or the car itself.

Ken
05-14-2007, 06:15 AM
Send them up my way to the "New Jersey Turnpike" :)

18 wheelers will make short work of 'em:up:

Come to think of it I do not see many on morning ride in:)The truckers are apparently doing their jobs!:eek: :lol:

Ken