PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing this Saturday ??????

cruzer
05-15-2007, 09:12 AM
If you find you don't have anything already planned---I've got an idea. Who would like to meet at McAlistair's Deli on the Northwest corner of Hwy 26 (Grapevine Hwy) and Precinct Line Road ( next door on the North side of the Kroger gas station--next to Red,Hot and Blue )in N. Richland Hills at about 3:30-4 PM, have a great snack, and then descend on the Cristian Cruiser's Saturday Cruise as a group??? It starts at 5PM--need to get there a little early to get a group parking place. It is located one block from McAlistair's--corner of Mid-Cities Blvd and Precinct Line Road---Birdville HS parking lot. This is about a mile north of the Airport Freeway (Hwy 121.Hwy 183) on Precinct line. They average over 200 cars per show---judged by a judging team. They have never seen a red , blue or supercharged Marauder---and never more than one at a time--it would be fun--I've been going there for the last three years--both the MM and the Barracuda. This would be a great outing----especially for the Western contingent--very convenient and easy to get to. The manager of McAlistairs is all excited about this possibility. PLEASE post or call 817-296-3819 so can make plans---don't know if we can display "Marauder Alley" or not--will have it with me. I'll be there anyway--come along for the ride. Hope to see you Saturday afternoon, Maury

rumble
05-15-2007, 09:50 AM
If you find you don't have anything already planned---I've got an idea. Who would like to meet at McAlistair's Deli on the Northwest corner of Hwy 26 (Grapevine Hwy) and Precinct Line Road ( next door on the North side of the Kroger gas station--next to Red,Hot and Blue )in N. Richland Hills at about 3:30-4 PM, have a great snack, and then descend on the Cristian Cruiser's Saturday Cruise as a group??? It starts at 5PM--need to get there a little early to get a group parking place. It is located one block from McAlistair's--corner of Mid-Cities Blvd and Precinct Line Road---Birdville HS parking lot. This is about a mile north of the Airport Freeway (Hwy 121.Hwy 183) on Precinct line. They average over 200 cars per show---judged by a judging team. They have never seen a red , blue or supercharged Marauder---and never more than one at a time--it would be fun--I've been going there for the last three years--both the MM and the Barracuda. This would be a great outing----especially for the Western contingent--very convenient and easy to get to. The manager of McAlistairs is all excited about this possibility. PLEASE post or call 817-296-3819 so can make plans---don't know if we can display "Marauder Alley" or not--will have it with me. I'll be there anyway--come along for the ride. Hope to see you Saturday afternoon, Maury

Sorry Pal. Can't make it this week end. Do they do this often or just once a year?

Vortex
05-15-2007, 02:41 PM
A great idea Maury but I have already got something going this weekend. Next time.

SID210SA
05-16-2007, 06:26 AM
Sorry Maury....but I was planning on going to TWS with the SHO guys....but dont know now if I will make that either.

cruzer
05-16-2007, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the replies---we can do this any 3rd Saturday all Summer--5-8 PM thru July------8-11 PM Aug and Sept--get out of the heat--lots of fun entertainment--just keep this in mind and we'll do it when the most folks can attend--I go every month with the Barracuda---so just let me know. If anyone gets a last minute chance---come on out--I'll be there---See you at Chuck's, Maury

Rollin'Thunder
05-16-2007, 09:35 PM
Sorry, Maury. We already have plans for Saturday. If we get back in time I'll try to drop by the show.
Bill

Redster
05-18-2007, 11:40 PM
maybe next month? I am interested in checking out their show. Cheers

cruzer
06-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Not enough notice last month---let's try again--same idea--different date--June 16--Saturday before Father's Day Sunday. Let's post our intentions early so we can know if it is going to be a viable plan--enough interest and I'll publish maps, etc. I'll be there regardless--Soooooo---hope to hear from you soon. Maury

rumble
06-10-2007, 09:23 AM
Sorry, I'm out of town this weekend.

Rollin'Thunder
06-14-2007, 09:01 PM
I gotta go to Olahoma to check on my mom. Maybe if I get back in time I can make a showing.:dunno:

Vortex
06-14-2007, 10:12 PM
Supposed to be raining all weekend anyway.

cruzer
06-15-2007, 04:51 PM
It looks like this month is a no-go again--I was afraid this would happen---the day before Father's Day is pushing it a little--I have family commitments til after 3 PM--I'll take a look at the weather and go from there. The show is only 5 blocks from home for me, so it's no big deal. I will go if the weather is good ?????? Give me a call at 817-296-3819 if you want to meet up or join me there--Have a GREAT Father's Day--drive safely, but with GUSTO !!!!, Maury