PDA

View Full Version : Marauder in Oak Forest, IL

ChiTownMaraud3r
05-21-2007, 07:11 PM
Silver Marauder parked in the revere court condos last wednesday. Walked around the car, had an oak forest sticker and looked good but dirty. Anyone here?

Mike
05-21-2007, 09:53 PM
Silver Marauder parked in the revere court condos last wednesday. Walked around the car, had an oak forest sticker and looked good but dirty. Anyone here?

I've seen a black MM right off of Cicero & 156th ST. but not a silver one.

Where is the Revere Court Condos? :confused:

ChiTownMaraud3r
05-22-2007, 09:19 AM
Its like off of central. Basically take a left (when heading north on central) off to independence street like a block or two north of 159th. I got a buddy that lives in there and noticed the silver last week. I'm in Orland, I wonder if anyone from here has ever seen me.

I do remember seeing a young guy in a DTR on the intersection of 159th and 94th ave once (about last oct) and he noticed me and my car, just waved then took off with a smile.

rvaldez1
05-22-2007, 12:16 PM
Its like off of central. Basically take a left (when heading north on central) off to independence street like a block or two north of 159th. I got a buddy that lives in there and noticed the silver last week. I'm in Orland, I wonder if anyone from here has ever seen me.

I do remember seeing a young guy in a DTR on the intersection of 159th and 94th ave once (about last oct) and he noticed me and my car, just waved then took off with a smile.

Did he blow a kiss too? :lol:

ChiTownMaraud3r
05-22-2007, 11:42 PM
Did he blow a kiss too? :lol:

Na, that was the guy in the convertible Miata behind him ;).