PDA

View Full Version : The Soprano's

Raudermaster
06-10-2007, 07:09 PM
W.............T.............F kind of ending was that??!!! That made me so angry!!!! I thought my satellite connection got interrupted and I was about to throw my TV out the window. I'm glad they killed Phil though instead of Tony. What a great show, and goodbye, they will be missed.

whoskal
06-10-2007, 07:18 PM
I love that show....never miss it

I have the whole series on DvD.....well what has been released so far

Blackened300a
06-10-2007, 07:18 PM
WTF isnt a explanation!!!! I was so pissed at the end of the show. The entire show was just a therapy session with AJ. I'm so disappointed with the final episode. Im assuming that Tony will be brought up on charges with Carlo turning or the guy in the bathroom came out and blew them all away.

BruteForce
06-10-2007, 07:21 PM
W.............T.............F kind of ending was that??!!! That made me so angry!!!! I thought my satellite connection got interrupted and I was about to throw my TV out the window. I'm glad they killed Phil though instead of Tony. What a great show, and goodbye, they will be missed.

Exact same reaction here. I'm like Nooooo! Not now! Then the credits start to roll (notice no music?) and I'm like WTF? That's how you end a season that will pick up again next year! Not how you end the series. Too many loose ends.

not5-0
06-10-2007, 07:29 PM
Heres an interesting possibility.....Tony kept a close watch of eveyone that came through the front door, as Meadow walked in, he looked up at her and was shot, hence the blackout and no music after that.

Raudermaster
06-10-2007, 07:37 PM
I don't think that happened, but you never know! No, the whole point to this episode was to build up a foundation to show you what the kids were going to do with their future. I thought it was good, but I expected WAY MORE action than that. Still, an excellent show. Oh well, looks like I can watch Family Guy every Sunday now instead of DVR-ing that or The Soprano's.

jim geary
06-10-2007, 07:56 PM
I heard somewhere that they are going to make a full length feature soon. So it stands to reason that they wouldn't get rid of Tony. Too bad they kept
AJ. Should have gotten rid of him in the 2ed year.

SC Cheesehead
06-10-2007, 08:03 PM
W.............T.............F kind of ending was that??!!!

X2!!!

SCCH

rvaldez1
06-10-2007, 08:05 PM
WTF isnt a explanation!!!! I was so pissed at the end of the show. The entire show was just a therapy session with AJ. I'm so disappointed with the final episode. Im assuming that Tony will be brought up on charges with Carlo turning or the guy in the bathroom came out and blew them all away.

See, this is my theory. The ending was made so that we can finish it how WE wanted to. They left the field wide open to possibilities, take away what you want. I think that SUCKS!

Motorhead350
06-10-2007, 08:09 PM
What's the Soprano's? :flamer:

larryo340
06-10-2007, 09:00 PM
This was taken from the MSN TV message board about the last show, and it does make good sense:
It was awesome!!! it is a shame that HBO didn't end the series back to back as they had originally intended. then you all would have realized that in the episode before this right before tony falls asleep at the end he flashes back to the scene on the boat where he and bobby talk about getting wacked and they theorize that you "never hear it coming" which foreshadows Tonys demise at the end. The guy shot him coming out of the bathroom and he "never heard it coming" the 30 seconds of silence was artistically beautiful as tony dies.

OneBADLsE
06-10-2007, 09:12 PM
I missed it.

Guess I didnt miss much!!!! :lol:

Blackened300a
06-11-2007, 03:07 AM
I heard that they filmed 4 different endings to throw the cast and fans off as to how its going to end. Maybe its possible that they may have a special or a DVD extra where you can see all the different endings and it picks up where it went black.

OneBADLsE
06-11-2007, 09:59 AM
I heard that they filmed 4 different endings to throw the cast and fans off as to how its going to end. Maybe its possible that they may have a special or a DVD extra where you can see all the different endings and it picks up where it went black.

That would be an excellent marketing technique

Raudermaster
06-11-2007, 11:17 AM
I was mad since I thought they would have had some sort of "special" after that show. I do hope they release something though.

Mike M
06-11-2007, 11:56 AM
I smell a movie or a Pay per View movie.
As the credits were rolling at the end I called up DTV and canceled my HBO and Showtime. I never watch either unless it's Sopranos.

fastblackmerc
06-11-2007, 12:00 PM
I smell a movie or a Pay per View movie.
As the credits were rolling at the end I called up DTV and canceled my HBO and Showtime. I never watch either unless it's Sopranos.
+1
I just called TWC today and cancelled HBO & Showtime also.......

sweetair
06-11-2007, 12:32 PM
I believe there will be a big screen Soprano's coming sometime down the road. Very interesting points of view here about the ending..........

rvaldez1
06-11-2007, 12:56 PM
I believe there will be a big screen Soprano's coming sometime down the road. Very interesting points of view here about the ending..........

Yes they are, my only problem with Tony getting shot, is why the hell would he get shot? He took out Phil, who else wanted him dead? My Ideal ending is that the different people in the diner were FBI agents waiting to snag him, the guy going to the bathroom would initiate contact on the way out. Meadow would have her first case defending her dad, hence the talk at dinner the night before, and the whole scene where she is trying to park her car.

vegasloner
06-11-2007, 02:18 PM
remember one of the first shows of the season, when Tony and his brother in law where in the little boat fishing. They had a conversation about knocking someone off and what it felt like...one of them made a statement about death and it feels like nothing, just everything turns black..

But the question is who got wacked?? the show was always in a thrid person perspective and not a first person through tony..

Anyway, it does not set well that it ended like that, bunch of crap! Then the new series rolls right afterward..just BS

Raudermaster
06-11-2007, 02:48 PM
I don't know about you guys, but there were a few scenes where Paulie was looking a bit weird and looked like he could have done something. As said before though, I'm sad AJ escaped that burning Xterra. The past season he has been nothing but a little a hole.

ParkRanger
06-11-2007, 04:40 PM

Anthony and boys will be back sooner than you think. Just way too much money involved. Like the Star Trek flix.

PR :burnout:

max454
06-11-2007, 05:55 PM
now that you mentionned the star trek flick , i wonder if they are making a another one ?

Raudermaster
06-11-2007, 08:48 PM
Don't care, this thread is about The Soprano's!