PDA

View Full Version : Computer help needed

GreekGod
06-12-2007, 06:32 PM
The titles to links and read threads on my computer quit changing from black to grey on June 7th. I don't think I changed anything, and my read thread titles before June 7th are still black. Can anyone tell me what is going on, or how to fix it? I tried a system restore back to the 6th (no change), I changed my colors for "visited", "unvisited", and unchecked "hover". I tried a "restart". Windows XP. Death to Microsoft! :mad2::puke:<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

BruteForce
06-12-2007, 08:40 PM
If you're talking about links here on the MM.net, it isn't you. It is a "benefit" we enjoy from the latest site upgrade. If you're talking about everywhere else, i can't help.

The titles to links and read threads on my computer quit changing from black to grey on June 7th. I don't think I changed anything, and my read thread titles before June 7th are still black. Can anyone tell me what is going on, or how to fix it? I tried a system restore back to the 6th (no change), I changed my colors for "visited", "unvisited", and unchecked "hover". I tried a "restart". Windows XP. Death to Microsoft! :mad2::puke:<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

badabotha
06-12-2007, 09:41 PM

This doesn't sound like a problem on your pc. It sounds like a problem with your settings or simply a small bug in the website. From time to time when I sign in the threads I've read will show up black instead of grey. I guess just wait and see if anyone else chimes in with the same problem and you'll know if it's on your end or not.