PDA

View Full Version : Funny Story

rvaldez1
06-13-2007, 08:09 AM
Last night I was driving on a relativley open 4 lane road near O'Hare Airport minding my own buisness and drving slow (with the music shaking the block of course). I pulled to a light and in my mirror I saw a green Impala ss flying to the light, he lined up and rapped it quite a bit. He had some exhaust mods and wide rears, nothing crazy, I gave him a nod and we went at the light. I beat him by about a car length and shut down at 50, the speed limit was 45. He flew by and pulled to a second light, I lowered my radio and with a cocky grin and said, "I thought those 350s had a little more low end than that". I don't think he liked that very much becuase he showed me that I was #1 with his finger. So we went again on green and yet again I took him by about a car, and he did the fly-by yet again.

Here is the good part, after the second run we both ended up on a left turn lane, he was ahead of me. There was a train on the street we were turning into so I did not feel compelled to drive fast anymore, he did however and mid-turn he punched it sending a woft of smoke in the air, I guess to show me that the car did have low end. LOL. So pulling to the train I see a bunch of lights and two cars coming behind us, they both move in front of me and yell on the speaker for the green impala to pull over. He does and since I am waiting for the train I hear the whole thing. The guy was pointing at my car and getting upset telling the cop that he was racing me, why did I not get pulled over? The cops both look at me and tell the guy, we did not see him sideways? I snicker a bit and give the cops a quick nod as the rail arms went up.

Haggis
06-13-2007, 08:16 AM
...So pulling to the train I see a bunch of lights and two cars coming behind us, they both move in front of me and yell on the speaker for the green impala to pull over. He does and since I am waiting for the train I hear the whole thing. The guy was pointing at my car and getting upset telling the cop that he was racing me, why did I not get pulled over? The cops both look at me and tell the guy, we did not see him sideways? I snicker a bit and give the cops a quick nod as the rail arms went up.

LSHIPMP!!!!

I will send you the cleaning bill. :rofl:

Bluerauder
06-13-2007, 08:32 AM
The guy was pointing at my car and getting upset telling the cop that he was racing me, why did I not get pulled over? The cops both look at me and tell the guy, we did not see him sideways?

Now, don't you feel just a little bit of guilt? Naaaaah !!! :rofl:

Now turn that blaster box down before all your future children turn out as nervous wrecks due to the scrambling of your genes. ;)

larryo340
06-13-2007, 08:40 AM
I can't believe that MORON told the cops he was racing. He should have left it as reckless driving, unsafe start or whatever the cops gave him.

KillJoy
06-13-2007, 08:42 AM
Nice story.

I would have just looked at the Cops, and shook my head w/ a look of disgust on my face. :D

KillJoy

rvaldez1
06-13-2007, 08:47 AM
LSHIPMP!!!!

I will send you the cleaning bill. :rofl: ;)

Now, don't you feel just a little bit of guilt? Naaaaah !!! :rofl:

Now turn that blaster box down before all your future children turn out as nervous wrecks due to the scrambling of your genes. ;)

My old man tells me the same thing every day! Guilt, maybe that a CV beat an impala. :beer:

I can't believe that MORON told the cops he was racing. He should have left it as reckless driving, unsafe start or whatever the cops gave him.

I was thinking the same thing, funny thing is if I was a cop I would have asked the kid in the silver CV, this guy says you were racing him, is that true?
:stupid: Uhhhh, yes occifer.

CBT
06-13-2007, 11:32 AM
[quote=rvaldez1;503910]a relativley open 4 lane road near O'Hare Airport
quote]

Lol, I believe the whole story except that statement:D

CRUZTAKER
06-13-2007, 08:47 PM
There was a train on the street .....

Only in Chicago. :D

Great kill!!!