PDA

View Full Version : Fathers Day

rvaldez1
06-18-2007, 09:10 AM
I wanna wish all you old farts a Happy Belated Fathers Day, and figured this thread would be a good chance to brag. Any Car Mods? My old man is not into cars at all, hell he is not even into beer anymore! So we got him hefty giftcard to a expensive steakhouse here in Chicago.

Bluerauder
06-18-2007, 09:24 AM
I wanna wish all you old farts a Happy Belated Fathers Day, and figured this thread would be a good chance to brag. Any Car Mods? My old man is not into cars at all, hell he is not even into
This year was my oldest son's 1st as a father on Father's Day. Also my 1st experience as a grandfather. Here's my boys ....

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/1/8/9/1/CharlesAlexander17June2007.jpg

oldekid
06-18-2007, 09:54 AM
So, I guess that now makes you a Grandrauder. Cute little one. . . . he looks very determined.

Bluerauder
06-18-2007, 01:41 PM
So, I guess that now makes you a Grandrauder. Cute little one. . . . he looks very determined.
Notice the position of the hands ... 10 and 2 ... waiting for the lights to count down Yellow, Yellow, Yellow ......Green. :rofl: I wonder where he gets that from !!! :dunno: :rofl: