PDA

View Full Version : ckadiddle wedding gift registry....

magindat
06-18-2007, 12:00 PM
Yeah, I know it's tacky as hell to put this out in public, but there ain't a lot of time...

see here: http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?p=505479#post50 5479

Since Marauder parts are great gifts, here's the deal...

Through the kindness of Dennis Reinhart, he has offered a "wedding gift" price for Pete and Twyla for 4.10's and install. I'm not allowed to divulge the price under threats on my life (just kidding, but still not allowed to tell).

So here's what I'm gonna do...

I'll collect paypal contributions at the paypal address magindat@gmail.com. I'm in for the first 50 bucks. If you wanna contribute another way, PM me.

Every contributor will get a PM confirmation and name on the card.
I'll collect as much as possible. Any less than the price = Reinhart gift cert. Any more = gears + install + gift cert (maybe dyno time) with the change.

Let's all chip in!!!!
Congrats Pete and Twyla.

JMan
06-19-2007, 02:43 AM
Yeah, I know it's tacky as hell to put this out in public, but there ain't a lot of time...

see here: http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?p=505479#post50 5479

Since Marauder parts are great gifts, here's the deal...

Through the kindness of Dennis Reinhart, he has offered a "wedding gift" price for Pete and Twyla for 4.10's and install. I'm not allowed to divulge the price under threats on my life (just kidding, but still not allowed to tell).

So here's what I'm gonna do...

I'll collect paypal contributions at the paypal address magindat@gmail.com. I'm in for the first 50 bucks. If you wanna contribute another way, PM me.

Every contributor will get a PM confirmation and name on the card.
I'll collect as much as possible. Any less than the price = Reinhart gift cert. Any more = gears + install + gift cert (maybe dyno time) with the change.

Let's all chip in!!!!
Congrats Pete and Twyla.

Sweet! Rich, I'm in. Can I pay another way, maybe a check or something.

Do tell,

Jake

magindat
06-22-2007, 11:07 AM
I've gotten a couple of donations.

Common, now Pete deserves this!!!!

:bump:

magindat
07-16-2007, 01:17 PM
Thanx to those who chipped in. You know who you are.

There wasn't much, unfortunately, so Pete got a 30" Magindat Aluminum Brite front air dam and a $35 Target gift card (for Twyla).

It was a very nice wedding. Not to big, not to small. Pretty and not pretentious.

I enjoyed being part of Pete's world for a day.

Congrats!

ckadiddle
07-21-2007, 08:06 PM
Thanks for the gifts and all your help Rich, Jake and anyone else that participated. You guys are the ****nit.