PDA

View Full Version : DEI Announces Replacement For "Jr."???

Marauderjack
06-20-2007, 03:35 AM
Well....

This should make for some interesting racing next year!!!:eek::shake:

BTW.....THIS is the REAL "Car Of Tomorrow"!!!:bows:

Marauderjack;):burnout:

Haggis
06-20-2007, 04:32 AM
Well....

This should make for some interesting racing next year!!!:eek::shake:

BTW.....THIS is the REAL "Car Of Tomorrow"!!!:bows:

Marauderjack;):burnout:

Merc never told me he received a contract from DEI! :mad2:

Raudermaster
06-20-2007, 07:30 AM
That's just awful.

Bluerauder
06-20-2007, 07:32 AM
So, I guess the news about Theresa driving next year was just a rumor. ;)

CBT
06-20-2007, 07:58 AM
Man, these Monte Carlos are ALL OVER Norfolk!! You should see the Tide car, holy crap what a monstrosity! I'm going to carry my camera with me and take pictures of them around here.

merc
06-20-2007, 08:01 AM
Merc never told me he received a contract from DEI! :mad2:

The cat is out of the bag. It's a one-year deal starting next season. Pam and I are looking to a new home in the Charlotte area. As exciting as this week has been we realize you can’t celebrate too long in this sport. While you’re busy patting yourself on the back, all the other teams are getting ready for the next race. The guys were back at the shop early Tuesday morning working on my car; they didn’t take any time off. That just shows how hungry we are to keep this momentum going.

“Even though I’ve only raced twice , I feel like I’ve already gotten a pretty good feel for the place. Each turn is different so setting up the car properly is vital. We’re bringing the car we qualified in, so I’m feeling pretty confident about this weekend. DEI engines have been strong this year and we’re really gonna need that horsepower to get down that long frontstretch.

“Personally, it’s cool for me that a lot of fans from the Metro area always come to Richmond. It’s always nice to have some support from my home state.”:banana2:

CBT
06-20-2007, 09:27 AM
The cat is out of the bag. It's a one-year deal starting next season. Pam and I are looking to a new home in the Charlotte area. As exciting as this week has been we realize you can’t celebrate too long in this sport. While you’re busy patting yourself on the back, all the other teams are getting ready for the next race. The guys were back at the shop early Tuesday morning working on my car; they didn’t take any time off. That just shows how hungry we are to keep this momentum going.

“Even though I’ve only raced twice , I feel like I’ve already gotten a pretty good feel for the place. Each turn is different so setting up the car properly is vital. We’re bringing the car we qualified in, so I’m feeling pretty confident about this weekend. DEI engines have been strong this year and we’re really gonna need that horsepower to get down that long frontstretch.

“Personally, it’s cool for me that a lot of fans from the Metro area always come to Richmond. It’s always nice to have some support from my home state.”:banana2:
Hey can I be on your pit crew?

crouse
06-20-2007, 10:19 AM
BTW.....THIS is the REAL "Car Of Tomorrow"!!! Marauderjack;):burnout:

I see it's got the open roof to allow faster driver removal in the event of a crash.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11 147&d=1182335635

MENINBLK
06-20-2007, 11:01 AM
I see it's got the open roof to allow faster driver removal in the event of a crash.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11 147&d=1182335635

Is it equipped with the new NASCAR Ejection seat too ?

Bluerauder
06-20-2007, 01:26 PM

Dayum .... you have that NASCARspeak down pretty well. The only thing you missed is mentioning a few of your sponsors and telling us how you and your crew chief are just like family and relax together in the off time.

merc
06-20-2007, 01:46 PM
Dayum .... you have that NASCARspeak down pretty well. The only thing you missed is mentioning a few of your sponsors and telling us how you and your crew chief are just like family and relax together in the off time.

I also want to congratulate Rick James and the Jimmy Hendrick foundation for supporting my efforts. Congratulations. I think that's pretty cool.

I also want to thank everybody at SprintNextel and especially Rev Sharpton. We know you're moving on to bigger and better things next year, but just thanks for everything that you've done for this sport and the friendships you've created along the way.

Also, Joe Gibbs and J.D. Gibbs, thank you for everything. Jimmy, our team manager, thank you for your leadership. My adopted big brother Master P, who's my crew chief, thank you for everything and actually keeping me out of trouble. It's the first time since my rookie year that I think I made it out of prison and on probation at the end of the year so I'm pretty happy about that.

Mad4Macs
06-20-2007, 02:45 PM
merc, from this day forward, you shall be known as Ricky Bobby

:lol:

Haggis
06-21-2007, 10:34 AM
I also want to congratulate Rick James and the Jimmy Hendrick foundation for supporting my efforts. Congratulations. I think that's pretty cool.

I also want to thank everybody at SprintNextel and especially Rev Sharpton. We know you're moving on to bigger and better things next year, but just thanks for everything that you've done for this sport and the friendships you've created along the way.

Also, Joe Gibbs and J.D. Gibbs, thank you for everything. Jimmy, our team manager, thank you for your leadership. My adopted big brother Master P, who's my crew chief, thank you for everything and actually keeping me out of trouble. It's the first time since my rookie year that I think I made it out of prison and on probation at the end of the year so I'm pretty happy about that.

You forgot the 'Big Man' upstairs. All the good ol' boys mention Him.