View Full Version : Have you seen this?

Mike Poore
06-21-2007, 06:54 AM
Too good to be true? :eek:

Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kKtKSEQBeI

JVJ
06-21-2007, 07:10 AM
If it can only be perfected to be used in our cars. That will be great.

Raudermaster
06-21-2007, 09:44 AM
That's pretty cool.

Dr Caleb
06-21-2007, 11:37 AM
The only problem is, like most perpetual motion devices, is that it takes more energy to burn the water than is released in the burning.

I've heard of this guy before, and I'm much more excited about the application on the treatment of brain cancer than on burning seawater.

Blackened300a
06-22-2007, 10:09 AM
They did say this experiement was done in Erie PA and thats where the sample was pulled from. There was so much toxic waste dumped into the water from all the plants over the years that its no doubt that the water is flammable!

MENINBLK
06-22-2007, 11:11 AM
THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT !!!

I met a parent at my son's school who knows John Kanzius.
HE CAN DO THIS !!!

The RF machine basically excites the seawater and causes it to release the H2 and O2.
The fire is the result of the H2 and O2 recombining to make steam (water).

Scientists are baffled ? DOH ! :shake:

Mike Poore
06-22-2007, 12:33 PM
Pete, I'm thinking the frequency has to be in the HF or VHF band because he puts his hand in it's path. Also, the power requirement may be a kilowatt, or less, meaning it could be applicable to relatively small applications. Generate some steam, and away you go. :burnout:

KillJoy
06-22-2007, 01:07 PM
Pete, I'm thinking the frequency has to be in the HF or VHF band because he puts his hand in it's path. Also, the power requirement may be a kilowatt, or less, meaning it could be applicable to relatively small applications. Generate some steam, and away you go. :burnout:

So....Steam Power...again??? Didn't we already do that???

:D

This is a VERY interesting discovery. I wonder if/when someone will do something useful (energy-wise) with it???

KillJoy

sailsmen
06-22-2007, 01:12 PM
Hero of Alexandria has a more efficient engine.

The most efficient form of transportation that does not require movement of objects is remote viewing.