PDA

View Full Version : Judge Barbara

Mike Poore
06-28-2007, 02:57 PM
Here's some good news. Barb called and told us she's just shot the *%^$#* groundhog with her new ultra cool Remington 504, .22 rifle. My tomato patch is being noticed by local felons. :eek:

Justice will be mine say'eth Barbara. :shot:

Tomorrow Morning will find me on the trap fields at Elysburg for the PA Grand, tournament. :gangster:

CBT
06-28-2007, 03:58 PM
LEAVE THE GROUNDHOGS ALONE!! THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO EARN A DECENT LIVING OFF OF YOUR HARDWORK!! Wait, wrong subject, sorry...

Mike Poore
06-28-2007, 04:16 PM
LEAVE THE GROUNDHOGS ALONE!! THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO EARN A DECENT LIVING OFF OF YOUR HARDWORK!! Wait, wrong subject, sorry...

Yeah, I might need to hire some of them 'mater pickers.;)

KillJoy
06-28-2007, 04:19 PM
Nice job Barb!!!

And good luck tomorrow Mike!!!!

KillJoy

Mike Poore
06-29-2007, 02:37 PM
Nice job Barb!!!

And good luck tomorrow Mike!!!!

KillJoy

Thanks Steve. I shot 96 of 100 targets. Half a dozen guys hit all 100; but I'm not making excuses, that was a very good score for me. It was my second ATA competition.

knine
06-29-2007, 02:54 PM
No, it's the right subject. I used to have that game "groundhog". ARCADE !!!!ARCADE!!!!Add it to the arcade. Oh, wait, hell, not an arcade thread. Back to the medicine. NURSE !!

KillJoy
06-29-2007, 03:00 PM
Thanks Steve. I shot 96 of 100 targets. Half a dozen guys hit all 100; but I'm not making excuses, that was a very good score for me. It was my second ATA competition.

Congrats on those numbers Mike!!! I think I would be hard pressed to hit even one!!!

Now Bullseye..... ;)

KillJoy

RoyLPita
06-30-2007, 05:04 AM
I believe that Barbara is more like "Judge, Jury, & Executioner". :jk:

Some would think that she wacked a relative of "Punxatawny Phil"!!! :lol:

Hack Goby
07-02-2007, 06:59 AM
Most likely a woodchuck and not a groundhog.I may be wrong but most groundhogs are west of the Mississippi.Did you ever think of using traps? Im not thrilled about anyone blowing away an animal that you can`t eat or use it somehow.

Pops
07-02-2007, 07:13 AM
Most likely a woodchuck and not a groundhog.I may be wrong but most groundhogs are west of the Mississippi.Did you ever think of using traps? Im not thrilled about anyone blowing away an animal that you can`t eat or use it somehow.

But Paul they are still good to use for target practice and they cause a lot of damage.;)