PDA

View Full Version : Dear friends.

Mike Poore
06-30-2007, 06:26 AM
One of the things about MM.net that brings us together is the family and gentlemanly atmosphere we've expected from our members. Could we dispense with the primate poo references, and discussion of personal hygiene products?

Boobie threads and course content are welcome on some forums, but not here.

Although my Barbara would gladly take out 'ol Punxy Phill, if he even looked at one of her 'maters, she and your family members need not be exposed to raunchy and ribald subject matter.

In other words, keep it clean. :)

CBT
06-30-2007, 09:46 AM
All apologies to those offended by my post, it was not aimed at any particular gender or any one person in particular. Well, except the politicians mentioned...

Mike Poore
06-30-2007, 10:02 AM
All apologies to those offended by my post, it was not aimed at any particular gender or any one person in particular. Well, except the politicians mentioned...

Apparently, my friend, we're not supposed to talk about politicians either, as I once learned to my chagrin. :D

Thanks for understanding.

CBT
06-30-2007, 10:45 AM
ARGH! Politicians are a no no?! There goes half my material! I can only talk about my passenger headlight being foggy so many times! But seriously, feel free to slap me or my posts if they or I am being offensive. I thought posting in The Lounge was safe but I realize this isn't my website and there are decency and taste boundaries that shouldn't be crossed here and it's all good, now I know.

CBT, out.

KillJoy
06-30-2007, 10:56 AM
Politics and Religion are the two big no-no's in mixed company.

It takes to very well restrained individuals, who's views differ, to have a civil conversation on these two topics.

;)

KillJoy

PS - Religion = one of my favorite topics. :up:

Smokie
06-30-2007, 11:08 AM
Mike, very well said. I totally agree. However apparently even a thread that is respectful, devoid of religion, politics, profanity and raunchy material can be closed down because the subject matter is unpopular.

I'm done. thank you, Javier.

BigMerc
06-30-2007, 02:10 PM
Well then it's a good thing we have "whats your favorite cartoon threads" because boy would it be trouble if we didn't

O's Fan Rich
06-30-2007, 02:19 PM
Well then it's a good thing we have "whats your favorite cartoon threads" because boy would it be trouble if we didn't

Done!
Did'nt want ya to be a liar....:D:D:D

Bradley G
06-30-2007, 02:26 PM
Can't get much cleaner than personal Hygiene :P
One of the things about MM.net that brings us together is the family and gentlemanly atmosphere we've expected from our members. Could we dispense with the primate poo references, and discussion of personal hygiene products?

Boobie threads and course content are welcome on some forums, but not here.

Although my Barbara would gladly take out 'ol Punxy Phill, if he even looked at one of her 'maters, she and your family members need not be exposed to raunchy and ribald subject matter.

In other words, keep it clean. :)

BigMerc
06-30-2007, 02:30 PM
Done!
Did'nt want ya to be a liar....:D:D:D

You're a good man Rich, uhh I forgot who's you favorite punk band again?:D

O's Fan Rich
06-30-2007, 02:49 PM
You're a good man Rich, uhh I forgot who's you favorite punk band again?:D

They're all punks to me......

Hotrauder
06-30-2007, 05:40 PM
:revenge: Dennis

larryo340
06-30-2007, 08:41 PM
I guess some people are wound up too tight. If you can't laugh at yourself then you shouldn't pick on others. This cuts down the fun time I think. I like this forum to find out cool tech information, check out the Marauders, and to laugh. If I can't laugh here I'll just have to look at myself in the mirror.
:beer:

Blackened300a
07-01-2007, 06:42 AM
Why would adult humor have a place in a adult oriented car forum? I wasnt aware that my 7yr old niece and her little friends are cruising through a Mercury Marauder forum for their learning info.
Glad I can come here and find out what everyones favorite (insert dumba** topic here) Now thats entertainment! :rolleyes:

BTW, arent we due for a "whats the difference between a 300a and 300b thread?"
They seem to go on forever without any complaints.

bugsys03
07-01-2007, 06:02 PM
BTW, arent we due for a "whats the difference between a 300a and 300b thread?"
They seem to go on forever without any complaints.

Or motor oil;)

kj31067
07-01-2007, 06:18 PM

.............................. .

RCSignals
07-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Mike, very well said. I totally agree. However apparently even a thread that is respectful, devoid of religion, politics, profanity and raunchy material can be closed down because the subject matter is unpopular.

I'm with you Javier

Hack Goby
07-02-2007, 07:04 AM

Ya,Like squash.What happened to my thread?

STLR FN
07-02-2007, 07:17 AM
Ya,Like squash.What happened to my thread?
Merged in to Rich's "What's Your Favorite" thread. I asked Mary earlier this morning bout mine also.