PDA

View Full Version : License plate frames

Eric91Z
07-02-2007, 09:44 AM
Anyone have any "ins" or contacts with companies that make license plate frames? I would love to have one that says "My other car is a Marauder" to put on the CVPI.

I would like to have the "My other car is a" at the top and "Marauder" centered on the bottom. Then have it drop down on either side of the word "Marauder" to clear the registration sticker for easy viewing for LEO's.

Would have loved to have had this morning as I was driving the CVPI and had the other black one around town that I see now and then follow me for about 6 or 7 miles when I was on the way to drop my daughter off at my mom's. We always see each other in passing now and then and that is it.

arejayesss
07-02-2007, 09:52 AM
I'm not sure to what extent they will customize the frame, but if you check out sunshinestatemarauder's cafepress shop, you can see the custom design. I think you can put whatever you want on it. Probably not the best quality though. rjs

not5-0
07-02-2007, 09:57 AM
Many shopping malls have a kiosk where they sell custom engraved plates and frames, at least here in Florida. If they are not available in your area PM me and I can get it and ship it to you.

magindat
07-02-2007, 10:03 AM
I'm not sure to what extent they will customize the frame, but if you check out sunshinestatemarauder's cafepress shop, you can see the custom design. I think you can put whatever you want on it. Probably not the best quality though. rjs

Their stuff is actually not bad.

arejayesss
07-02-2007, 10:26 AM
Are those plates at cafepress pretty good? I have never actually seen one. I was looking at getting one of those. I don't know if they do the customizing on the sides of the plate, I think it's just top / bottom.