PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th of july

offroadkarter
07-04-2007, 01:02 AM
So how many M-80's did we buy this year?

larryo340
07-04-2007, 05:44 AM
So how many M-80's did we buy this year?
"I don't have any"

ssssssshhhhhhhhh they might hear you, M-80's are illegal in NY.

Happy July 4th everyone

Please play safe !!!

whoskal
07-04-2007, 05:54 AM
4th of July is by far my favorite holiday.....I have a savings account just for fireworks that I build up every year

Non-stop blowing $h!t up all day long.....I can put on a better display than the city does.....I have tons of people who come to my house every year just to see what I have cooked up.......Gets bigger and bigger every year

Happy 4th everyone!!!

Bluerauder
07-04-2007, 06:11 AM
:flag: Happy Independence Day :flag:

Happy 231st Birthday to the good ol' USA. :birthday:

As for fireworks, I like to watch 'em. However, my enthusiasm for playing with them kinda waned when I was 15 years old (1965). A friend of mine nearly lost all his fingers while we were "horsing around" with cherry bombs and hammerheads. He spent the rest of the summer with his hands bandaged to above the wrist. It's one of those unfortunate lessons that was learned the hard way. :(

Ya'll be careful out there.

Starman
07-04-2007, 06:29 AM
http://www.jeprox.us/vic/4thjuly.gif

Mike Poore
07-04-2007, 07:07 AM
http://www.jeprox.us/vic/4thjuly.gif

What STARMAN and everyone else said. God bless our Nation and all our friends. No matter your politics or your feelings about why, please take a moment to think about the men and women serving our nation and the sacrifices they and their family's are making to preserve our precious freedom.

CRUZTAKER
07-04-2007, 09:21 AM
Mark and I, plus a few other friends lit up the world last night!!!!

Triple break mortors, Shagadelic Mojo 16 shot repeaters...Rain of Fire 30 shot finale cake... :woohoo:

There is so much fallout in the yard, pool, streets...I am going to have to mow just to clean up the paper.:P

FastMerc
07-04-2007, 10:08 AM
Mark and I, plus a few other friends lit up the world last night!!!!

Triple break mortors, Shagadelic Mojo 16 shot repeaters...Rain of Fire 30 shot finale cake... :woohoo:

There is so much fallout in the yard, pool, streets...I am going to have to mow just to clean up the paper.:P Oh yes we had a blast lighting up the nite sky.Hade a great time lastnight thanks friend :)