PDA

View Full Version : my noisy neighbours.

Aren Jay
07-04-2007, 08:22 PM
They are so noisy I have a hard time concentrating to type this.

They don't play music loud or have parties but they thump.

Not a sub woofer, someone physically thumping.

it is amazing it sounds like someone is jumping on a bed endlessly. Othertimes they bounce off the walls and cause my paintings to thump. Literally my painting bounce off the wall.

I think it just stopped it is amazing how much noise someone can make.

I thought they were builders fixing stuff, but no just noisy neighbours.

Makes me think twice about having renters ever.

They are wierd though. I had to have the condo management company ask them to stop planting their garden in my backyard. (bareland Condo/Townhouse)

I mean who goes and starts planting a garden in their neighbours backyard?

Very odd.

I used to complain about the guy who had the motorcycle without a muffler, luckily that only lasted 30 minutes every sunday. He moved, I'm happy.

The Dentist across the street has gone civilized. No more Lambos he has a Bentley now. No more revving his engine for his friends.

The only neighbours who were almost as loud as the current neighbours where the young kids who had a band and played in the basement or when they would have sex and turned the tunes way up.

But even that wasn't nearly as thumpy as the current neighbours.

BruteForce
07-04-2007, 08:58 PM
I had something similar with my neighbors (not a condo but our houses are pretty close together in the back). Turns out to have been their kid bouncing a ball against the house. Seems the parents would have told him to quit since it would be MUCH loader inside their place. I know I would have. The next thing to work on is oldest son testing his SUV's subwoofer in the garage.

ckadiddle
07-04-2007, 09:47 PM
They are probably just cultivating their indoor maraijuana garden. About 150 plants worth. Five to six feet tall by now. ;)

RCSignals
07-04-2007, 10:12 PM
I had something similar with my neighbors (not a condo but our houses are pretty close together in the back). Turns out to have been their kid bouncing a ball against the house. Seems the parents would have told him to quit since it would be MUCH loader inside their place. I know I would have. The next thing to work on is oldest son testing his SUV's subwoofer in the garage.

you wouldn't want to quash the poor fellow's freedom of expression ;) :lol:

offroadkarter
07-04-2007, 10:34 PM
If you really want them to stop, every morning 10 min before you go to work, start and rev your marauder afew times and let it idle for a few minutes, then go take off fast down the street for work (whenever you leave). After a month of 2 they will get pissed off and stop making noise, worked with my neighbors and his diesel F 250! they got tired of my brothers explorer making so much noise he doesnt "warm it up" in the summer mornings anymore.....

Fight fire with fire!

MERCMAN
07-05-2007, 05:03 AM
Why waste fuel? Just hit the panic button on the key fob. :)

rayjay
07-05-2007, 06:20 AM
I can comiserate. I have a rental house next door and have not had "good" neighbors for the past two years. One set of muts after another, in six month cycles. The owner could care less as long as the house is rented. I have a sort of truce with them right now, but its annoying that I have to put up with this living out in the country.

Aren Jay
07-05-2007, 10:27 AM
If you really want them to stop, every morning 10 min before you go to work, start and rev your marauder afew times and let it idle for a few minutes, then go take off fast down the street for work (whenever you leave). After a month of 2 they will get pissed off and stop making noise, worked with my neighbors and his diesel F 250! they got tired of my brothers explorer making so much noise he doesnt "warm it up" in the summer mornings anymore.....

Fight fire with fire!

I get up at 10:30 am.

KillJoy
07-05-2007, 10:35 AM
Whenever they are making moise, set off your car's Panic Button. When they stop, you stop. Or...just call the police if it occurs AFTER your area's Noise Ordanace kicks in (10pm usually). Or, call the Landlord. If that is you, kick them out.

:up:

KillJoy