PDA

View Full Version : Whats your fav way to abuse your car?

O's Fan Rich
07-05-2007, 01:13 PM
hadamustang gave me an idea...
When you do "abuse "your car... what's your favorite way?

Mine is powerbraking the remainder of a set of tires off in front of my friends house at 2am.

Blackened300a
07-05-2007, 01:32 PM
I pull donuts, various burnouts, drag racing. and drifting at our private track meets.

kayzap
07-05-2007, 02:07 PM
Eating up and spitting out weenie boys who think their Mustang has what it takes.

merc
07-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Putting the transmission in reverse at 60 MPH. It's a blast don't knock it till you tried it.:beer:

BAD MERC
07-05-2007, 04:53 PM
I like to keep my throttle pinned on the interstate and throw it into park at 120MPH.

Joe Walsh
07-05-2007, 05:08 PM
I like to put moth balls in the tank for more 'giddeyup & go'.

I also hooked up a sand injection unit to the intake manifold and I run 3-in-1 oil in the engine for reduced friction!

Last, I filled the tranny with water for smoother shifting!

larryo340
07-05-2007, 05:15 PM
let your wife, girlfriend drive it :D

hot-rauder
07-05-2007, 07:02 PM
let your wife, girlfriend drive it :D

easily the best.

having people tell me they like my caprice/ big black car with rims. he thought it was a chevy, it was a hard blow to me and the car.:mad2:

other then that, dropping it into drive at 5000rpm, hadamustangs favorite, and using diesel in it to get the extra torque.

CBT
07-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Mine is more mental abuse than physical. I like to pull up to the gas pump and hold my finger over the 87 octane button, then look at the Marauder and yell "YOU LIKE THAT SH&T?!?! YEAH TAKE IT LIKE A FARM ANIMAL!!" until it is peeing itself. (it could just be condensation off the A/C, tho) Then while I'm putting 93 octane in it, I smack it on the trunk a few times and yell "WHO'S YER DADDY!" when people walk by so it knows I'm in charge.

larryo340
07-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Mine is more mental abuse than physical. I like to pull up to the gas pump and hold my finger over the 87 octane button, then look at the Marauder and yell "YOU LIKE THAT SH&T?!?! YEAH TAKE IT LIKE A FARM ANIMAL!!" until it is peeing itself. (it could just be condensation off the A/C, tho) Then while I'm putting 93 octane in it, I smack it on the trunk a few times and yell "WHO'S YER DADDY!" when people walk by so it knows I'm in charge.
Ok, click on the link below to see the worst way to abuse your car:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bQD3maK3-1c
:D
Hey CBT, is that the way you smacked you Marauder?? ;)

CBT
07-05-2007, 07:26 PM
Ok, click on the link below to see the worst way to abuse your car:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bQD3maK3-1c
:D
Hey CBT, is that the way you smacked you Marauder?? ;)
LMMFAO!! Hey....what happens in the garage STAYS in the garage!!

whoskal
07-05-2007, 07:31 PM
I would have to say the good old power brake is about as far as it gets

Sometimes I go a "little" fast on the freeway

oldekid
07-05-2007, 07:54 PM
Ha! I tell mine that I'm going to clean her up, and take her out. Then I clean her up and don't take her out.

The next time I start her up she blows blue smoke, the hood squeaks, and my dealer sends me a survey asking how well they did servicing my Grand Marquis.

Then I have to pat her on the rear fascia (not touching her delete tips), and tell her that I really care.
:banana: :beer: :banana:

Advancedautosec
07-05-2007, 07:56 PM
not wash it for a week!:shake:

Motorhead350
07-05-2007, 08:35 PM
When you do "abuse "your car... what's your favorite way? Mine is powerbraking the remainder of a set of tires off in front of my friends house at 2am.

haha and I thought I was the crazy a-hole of this group! :lol: My favorite way is just smoking someone on the street who thinks their hot crap in front of their girlfriend.

OneBADLsE
07-06-2007, 12:15 AM
See signature...

Oh, and i forgot. I shop for Marauders with the GM. Everytime it doesnt do what i want it to i say to it, "See what you're makin me do? See?! WTF is your problem! JUST SHIFT RIGHT!"

I am car crazy :D

Hotrauder
07-06-2007, 06:51 AM
haha and I thought I was the crazy a-hole of this group! :lol: My favorite way is just smoking someone on the street who thinks their hot crap in front of their girlfriend.

You are 50% on the Thier thing. Not bad, better than I expected. So there. :lol:Dennis

Zack
07-06-2007, 07:15 AM
I like to pee in the back seat.

Only on every third Tuesday of months with 30 days or less.

snowbird
07-06-2007, 11:55 AM
Putting the transmission in reverse at 60 MPH. It's a blast don't knock it till you tried it.:beer:
Well, about that one I must confess:

In 2004, 2- 3 months after I bought the car and was still NA, luckily, I had to go pick up my 12 years old son on a light rainy day. On our way back, I catched one of those long red light that seem to never go back green.

I had ample time to build up impatience and jockingly told my son that at the green, i would smash the go pedal manually 1-2-3. The boulevard was still pretty damp but no rain and no other car in sight. Took off OD and TC, pulled into first and waited for the green:

The green come, I smash too much the pedal and slip still barely moving at the light. Ego being dented a bit I try to recover this one and shift into 2, find traction and the car now goes briskly ahead whinning at 5-6000 rpm. I,m now a bit over 60 miles an hour on a rainy day, fast enough in the city.

Then it got ... interesting. I'm planning to finish this with a third gear shift and call it quit but make a mistake, pass neutral and release the lever in reverse !! In a fraction of a second, we have both chest going toward the dash at the belts stop while I,m correcting that gross mistake by putting it back into drive. The transmission respond immediatly and we're sent back quite roughly on the back part of the seat. For the one who remember the movie Apollo13, it does that when they release the lower stage of the rocket and I swear it was just about like in the movie.

Back then, I took it easy for a while and suffered no apparent damage on the trans or driveline. So pretty funny after all but I wouldn't dare to do it again !!

RCSignals
07-06-2007, 01:10 PM
well you survived to tell the tale :)

Dr Caleb
07-06-2007, 03:34 PM
not wash it for a week!:shake:

Then wax it with stuff from the dollar store. Muuhahahahahahaha!

Bluerauder
07-06-2007, 04:44 PM
Well, about that one I must confess:

Back then, I took it easy for a while and suffered no apparent damage on the trans or driveline. So pretty funny after all but I wouldn't dare to do it again !!
So, this wasn't related at all to the C-Clip/OD failure about 6 months later? ;)

OK, since you made your confession ... I have to come clean on the power shifting thing too. :o A couple weeks after I picked up my brand new '74 Dodge Charger SE, I was headed north on US 1 in Alexandria. Very similar to merc's lead-in. I never made it to 60 MPH; but when I shifted through neutral and hit reverse, I was a hair shy of 50 MPH. The effect is pretty much as he described it, trying to climb over the steering wheel to get to the dashboard. Don't know how I didn't lose it; but I was able to bring it back into neutral then drive safely. Skeeeeered the livin' crap outta me.

:stupid: Can't remember whether that was before or after the rear end was replaced. :rolleyes:

Of course, I had an excuse. I was only 24 and my brain had not fully developed yet. ;) Ain't done that trick since. :P

larryo340
07-06-2007, 07:17 PM
So, this wasn't related at all to the C-Clip/OD failure about 6 months later? ;)

OK, since you made your confession ... I have to come clean on the power shifting thing too. :o A couple weeks after I picked up my brand new '74 Dodge Charger SE, I was headed north on US 1 in Alexandria. Very similar to merc's lead-in. I never made it to 60 MPH; but when I shifted through neutral and hit reverse, I was a hair shy of 50 MPH. The effect is pretty much as he described it, trying to climb over the steering wheel to get to the dashboard. Don't know how I didn't lose it; but I was able to bring it back into neutral then drive safely. Skeeeeered the livin' crap outta me.

:stupid: Can't remember whether that was before or after the rear end was replaced. :rolleyes:

Of course, I had an excuse. I was only 24 and my brain had not fully developed yet. ;) Ain't done that trick since. :P
Was it a factory floor shift car. My 340 Dart had factory floor shifted automatic and before I switched to reverse valve body I"d skip over 2nd and right into 3rd sometimes, but lucky enough never to hit reverse. To make it perfect I used (and highly recommend) the Turbo Action Cheetah shifter. A great auto shifter.

Motorhead350
07-06-2007, 10:13 PM
[QUOTE=Zack;511380]I like to pee in the back seat.QUOTE]

Did that already with a milk bottle. :D