PDA

View Full Version : Health Insurance MAROONS

rayjay
07-20-2007, 12:03 PM
is anyone else sick and tired of fighting with moronic, inbred, manure for brains, snake licking, dog kissing, sack of monkey poop, health insurance companies? For the upteenth time I had to explain that my sciotic pain is not work or MVA related. It went something like this: Miss, do you really believe that I would pay hundreds of dollars in co-pays if I didn't have to???

Sorry all, more bad news from the Doc and another "lets jerk his chain" letter from the insurance company pushed my buttons. thanks for letting me rant.

fastblackmerc
07-20-2007, 12:08 PM
Having a rough day eh?

sailsmen
07-20-2007, 12:24 PM
U don't want to hear about my current IRS experience!:mad2:

RCSignals
07-20-2007, 01:08 PM
Insurance is often a problem whenever they have to pay out, and not just health insurance.
They always want to make sure they can't pass it on to some other Insurance company, organisation, or individual first.

rayjay
07-20-2007, 02:00 PM
Having a rough day eh?
Uhm, in a word, YES........ 13 months worth of one. Thank God for a loving supportive wife and famly.

rayjay
07-20-2007, 02:15 PM
my rant is done.

cyclopsram
07-20-2007, 02:53 PM
Perhaps you should change color... Maroon might be confused with DTR... aka Dark Toreador Red. I realize there are not to many choices, but Blue, Black and Silver come to mind.

rayjay
07-20-2007, 03:18 PM
my rant is done part 2

hot-rauder
07-20-2007, 05:10 PM
come to Massachusetts! we are now required to have health insurance by the end of the year. if not the our tax return is taken and put towards health coverage. my employer only pays 25% of my insurance and i am stuck getting a large sum sucked out of my paycheck every week. it sucks for most single people... do i pay rent or health insurance... hmm you choose

JamesHecker
07-21-2007, 12:19 AM
I sell health insurance as part of my financial services practice. The premiums keep going up and up and the coverages keep getting slimmer and slimmer.

Now I think Michael Moore is a moronic pot stirrer (to say it very, very nicely), but parts of his latest so called movie can really make you think about the healthcare system!

When you have a chronic or acute illness, it is not comforting to know that there are significant resources being applied to see to it that as little money as possible is spent on your care!

rayjay
07-21-2007, 08:04 AM
My tirade yesterday was against harassing, redundant paperwork. Yesterday was the 5th time I had to explain this to someone. The folks I spoke with were very professional, apologetic, and agreed that what was done should not have happened. The problem is supposedly straightened out now, we'll see. I'm perturbed that my statement that my sore lower back started while driving my MM turned into I had been in a MVA. A person with rudimentary investigative skills could have easily chased that down with a simple phone call to DMV. I won't even go into how three times they have dropped my wifes coverage because she is employed. And they wonder why people go postal....