PDA

View Full Version : A Great Saturday

gmtech
07-28-2007, 12:52 PM
usually the saturdays i work are slow,non-profitable and generally boring but this one was different..when we get trade ins at the dealer the techs get them as used car inspections,you just recondition,lof,test drive etc....never get any cool cars (being a Hyundai and GM dealer) trucks ,suv's,and sometimes Camaro's and GTO's..today a 03 SVT Cobra w/ 8400 miles was in my bay this morning... Bassani exhaust,polished blower,BBK intake,smaller Pulley,flowmaster mufflers and a lot of tread on the tires..never driven one till today..nice ride..love the whine of the blower..cant wait till the MM is blown:P...so i had fun on the street,on the interstate,in the lot in the shop..pretty much everywhere i drove it was a blast to drive...after leaving work on my way home a guy in a junky looking LT1 trans am jumps in front of me and when the light went green he hit it as hard as he could..i dropped the OD off and walked around him like he was sitting still got to 120 and let off..i never get to play much around here..being a small town not much to play with:help:..man what a great saturday

Marauderjack
07-28-2007, 12:56 PM
Why would anyone trade in a car like that??:confused: What do they want for it??:cool:

Marauderjack:D

gmtech
07-28-2007, 01:09 PM
28,999 was the price ...but it has issues...leaky exhaust ,sounds great at idle under load sounded like truck w/ no mufflers..rear diff leaking...front bumper has been painted and poorly i might add..ilde was high to me..1500-1800 rpm and the idle would roll at times..maybe need a proper tuning:confused:..haven't found out what they traded for yet..will know monday..maybe a Tiburon:eek: