PDA

View Full Version : Dash covers

eric jones
08-07-2007, 11:48 AM
I need a dash mat/cover and I would like to get one with the God's head logo. Went to the Dashmat website but didn't see any with the logo available can anyone help me out?

fastblackmerc
08-07-2007, 12:36 PM
I need a dash mat/cover and I would like to get one with the God's head logo. Went to the Dashmat website but didn't see any with the logo available can anyone help me out?

Order the dash mat and take it to the local mall. There is bound to be a place that embroiders hats and such. You'll most likely have to supply a .gif or .jpg file of what you want.

eric jones
08-07-2007, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the info. The sun here in St.Louis has been brutal and I don't want to end up with a warped dash

Cheeseheadbob
08-07-2007, 01:33 PM
A great idea. There may be a problem though. The machines used to embroider light thread count items like hats and shirts may not be able to handle the thickness of a cover. They may not have the proper gauge needle required for the job. Also, you have to consider the size of the item. It may be difficult for a kiosk type operation to handle something like that. And then again, they may. Good luck.
Order the dash mat and take it to the local mall. There is bound to be a place that embroiders hats and such. You'll most likely have to supply a .gif or .jpg file of what you want.

fastblackmerc
08-07-2007, 02:00 PM
A great idea. There may be a problem though. The machines used to embroider light thread count items like hats and shirts may not be able to handle the thickness of a cover. They may not have the proper gauge needle required for the job. Also, you have to consider the size of the item. It may be difficult for a kiosk type operation to handle something like that. And then again, they may. Good luck.
The Dash Mat that I have is very light and not dense at all.

Bigdogjim
08-07-2007, 02:35 PM
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:State w:st="on">California</st1:State></st1:place> car covers have a nice dash mat. IMHO the logo is overkill. If you think you will like it then by all means post a picture after you get one.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Thanks<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>