PDA

View Full Version : MV5 is over

RCSignals
08-07-2007, 12:14 PM
It was intimated that the issue of unbanning those who have been banned from .net was 'interfering' with planning for MV5, and that it could be reconsidered after.

Seems the door was closed quickly http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37455

This action of unbanning is still valid for .net at this time, and would be a good move for Mercury Marauder.net , the membership here and the Marauder 'Brotherhood' as a whole.

This is an excellent time for the owners to reconsider their previous decision, and I for one urge then to take this up seriously with an open mind.

Bluerauder
08-07-2007, 12:48 PM
Man, MV5 ain't over ..... I am still in recovery mode. What a week of non-stop fun and activities. :D

Blackened300a
08-07-2007, 02:15 PM
Man, MV5 ain't over ..... I am still in recovery mode. What a week of non-stop fun and activities. :D

^^ What he said^^

Wish it lasted longer

Mike Poore
08-07-2007, 02:48 PM

Good grief, Charlie! It's not gonna be long until George and Colleen's big day on 20 October .......and we're not sure if poor George and his mom are gonna be out of the hoosegow, after the judge gets done with 'em, over the great expired plate misadventure. :rofl:

FastMerc
08-07-2007, 02:48 PM
Yes me too,hade way too much fun and loved it.:banana:

rayjay
08-07-2007, 03:10 PM
Ditto on all the above. Back to work last night and still dragging my tail.

RCSignals
08-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Yes that's my point, the Marauder spirit is high!

Back to point of my original post. Lets get this done finally

Bradley G
08-08-2007, 03:58 AM
I missed this one, too bad, I could have used it. The fact remains, the "Banned" are the pillars, of the Marauder community. Not just financially,the spirituality of the forum(s). If the powers feel so justified, in their actions, maybe forgive(unban), for your $elfish motives. The resentment, is as transparent as your actions. What could the worst thing, to happen, be?

RCSignals
08-09-2007, 11:03 PM
I missed this one, too bad, I could have used it. The fact remains, the "Banned" are the pillars, of the Marauder community. Not just financially,the spirituality of the forum(s). If the powers feel so justified, in their actions, maybe forgive(unban), for your $elfish motives. The resentment, is as transparent as your actions. What could the worst thing, to happen, be?

Yes Bradley, this should happen this time.

Some people seem to be afraid of an unbanning. I say there is nothing to fear.

mpearce
08-10-2007, 06:19 AM
I say there is nothing to fear.

Obviously Admin is fearful.

Zack
08-10-2007, 07:08 AM
Obviously Admin is fearful.

Back on the ignore list you go.

MERCMAN
08-10-2007, 07:26 AM
This is once again a subject that has been discussed before. Nothing has changed since the last discussion. End of topic AND discussion at this juncture.