PDA

View Full Version : MM owners are truely a special breed

knine
08-10-2007, 07:18 PM
Got a letter last week from the previous owner of my BLUE. Ollie bought it because of the color (so take that all you BLUE haters :neener:). They transferred the "premimum" warranty to me instead of getting a refund and are elated that someone that loves the car as much as they did bought it and are taking good care of her. They loved the pictures I sent with the minor exterior mods and am sending a few more including the "3 shot" of Mike, Zack and mine. Ironically, Ollie had named the car "BLUE" also, so she even kept her name. As the title of this thread states, MM owners are truely a special breed :nworthy:.

Bigdogjim
08-10-2007, 08:47 PM
Yes I agree almost 5 years and still having fun!

kayzap
08-10-2007, 09:21 PM
Got a letter last week from the previous owner of my BLUE. Ollie bought it because of the color (so take that all you BLUE haters :neener:). They transferred the "premimum" warranty to me instead of getting a refund and are elated that someone that loves the car as much as they did bought it and are taking good care of her. They loved the pictures I sent with the minor exterior mods and am sending a few more including the "3 shot" of Mike, Zack and mine. Ironically, Ollie had named the car "BLUE" also, so she even kept her name. As the title of this thread states, MM owners are truely a special breed :nworthy:.

I agree Marauder owners are special.

Doall you Blue car guys name your cars Blue? :D

RoyLPita
08-11-2007, 04:37 AM
Congrats on getting your warranty.

rayjay
08-11-2007, 05:57 AM
There were a number of the "Blues Brothers" at MVV. Pretty, pretty, but DTR is still the best color :neener: and yes, it is a special group of people here.

SC Cheesehead
08-11-2007, 06:55 AM
There were a number of the "Blues Brothers" at MVV. Pretty, pretty, but DTR is still the best color :neener: and yes, it is a special group of people here.

Bluerauder, Daily 03, 1 of 328 and yours truly were all together briefly on Saturday afternoon. This was the first time I've seen four BLUES together.

Can't argue about DTR's, had one and loved it.

Nope. Marauderman from our CM calls mine the BLUE DEVIL, but I started calling it the BLUE 'RAUDER shortly after I got it (See Charlie, you got a namesake!) to differentiate it from my wrecked DTR.

I think Dennis Reinhart calls his FAST.;)

SCCH

Bluerauder
08-11-2007, 07:32 AM
... but I started calling it the BLUE 'RAUDER shortly after I got it (See Charlie, you got a namesake!) to differentiate it from my wrecked DTR.

SCCH
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. :D

musclemerc
08-11-2007, 11:25 AM
:cool:Got the black but i must say my blue one is the *****!:cool:

Blue03
08-11-2007, 12:46 PM
Hmmm... Just had a scary thought! Maybe we ought to have a Blues Rendezvous ... to see how many Blues we can get at the same and place??:D

Bluerauder
08-11-2007, 01:32 PM
Hmmm... Just had a scary thought! Maybe we ought to have a Blues Rendezvous ... to see how many Blues we can get at the same and place??:D
There were 5 at MV III. That's the most that I have seen in one location.

RCSignals
08-11-2007, 05:32 PM

Maybe there can be a Blues forum here :D

RCSignals
08-11-2007, 05:46 PM
I agree Marauder owners are special.

I've never seen that many blue cars together at once, but I have noticed almost every owner of a blue has named the car "Blue" (original, don't you think?)

Could get confusing at a gathering if they all call the car at the same time.

knine
08-12-2007, 05:00 AM
I don't know what was more predictable, that this evolved into a BLUE thread or that so many helped out :rolleyes:

RCSignals
08-12-2007, 03:24 PM
Both :lol:

kayzap
08-14-2007, 09:29 AM
Why not have a Blue section at a larger rally? More cars = more fun.

Me? I'm gonna keep on teasing you "Blue" owners. Don't take it seriously. I know you guys love your cars.

BTW. If I read the year/option/interior & exterior color chart right. My car is one of 304. Better get me a flag avatar.;)

SC Cheesehead
08-14-2007, 11:35 AM

Hey, I LIKE that idea!

When and where? If there's any interest, I volunteer to host it at my place. I've got a pool, beer, and lots of :bs:to go around.

Charlie's got directions, anybody else interested, let me know.:beer:

SCCH

1of327
08-14-2007, 01:44 PM
In going back to the point... I do believe whole heartedly that a Marauder Owner is indeed a unique individual...much like the owners of, ( sorry for the dirty work), Chevrolet Corvette owners. We know about our cars, how few, and how powerful they are... Its justa shame that not too many others do. When I go to the car show that I frequent, I cruze thru slowly, and listen to people make comments. I am indeed surprised at how many people in the car community know that this car kicks ass, an d actually a little intimidated by us.

And yes, I love my Blue, and her name is Lilith, long story, and I too am down with a BLUE REUNION