PDA

View Full Version : New Member

n00bkiller944
08-12-2007, 11:01 AM
Hey guys i'm n00bkiller944 I've been in love with cars for ever since i can remember and now im looking for a car that will be my first OWN car and i'd love it to be a marauder but i'm pretty sure thats not going to happen until im older..... But i have sworn to myself that I will own at least one marauder in my lifetime ever since I saw my uncles marauder when i was like 12 years old, he had an '03 but sold it about 2 years ago.

I found your sites url on an ebay listing so i came here and looked around for about 3 hours last night, and my account just got activated today and im really excited!

BAD MERC
08-12-2007, 11:06 AM
Welcome! The Marauder is a unique vehicle - if you're going to do it, do it now. These cars may be a future classic and a collectible commodity. At 16 I am not sure that this is the appropriate car for you. Buy it and take care of it if you have the means.

n00bkiller944
08-12-2007, 11:20 AM
Haha, thanks but that is very true it really isn't a good car for my age or what i am going to have to use it for, but when i first saw it I fell in love with it... Oh and don't worry i love taking care of cars thats one way i make money on the side, I wash and clean and help take care of a few peoples cars.

Local Boy
08-12-2007, 12:22 PM
Aloha...Welcome aboard....Stay in school...listen to your parents...and be responsible...Hope your dreams come true...Good luck!

BTW: You got good taste in cars...LOL

n00bkiller944
08-12-2007, 01:19 PM
^^^^Haha, when i found this forum i was really excited because most of my friends think im some idiot that likes cop looking cars but we all know they are retarded :)

Local Boy
08-13-2007, 10:30 AM
Stick to your guns, my friend...Most people your age are into POS Ricers...Show your maturity and class and save up for a MM...Good Luck

ALOHA

BTW: Your right...They are retarded...LOL

RoyLPita
08-13-2007, 11:36 AM
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the site. Keep at it. You'll have you MM one day.

ChiTownMaraud3r
08-13-2007, 11:53 AM
Welcome noobkiller, makes me glad to see more of us, "younger crowd" interested in the full size performance sedans. I remember I was 16 when I visited the auto show for my main attraction of the 03 Marauder, and couldn't wait for the day I could even just drive one. Now im 20 and have had mine for over a year, and there are younger folks than me with MMs, so anythings possible. Good Luck :up:

n00bkiller944
08-13-2007, 07:27 PM
^^^^Awesome man, yeah im kinda into the bigger preformace sedans and just plain old sedans i love caddies and crown vics but the MM wins my heart by far!

Blackened300a
08-13-2007, 07:32 PM
Welcome to the site! You'll pick up tons of info on this car and what it takes to make it fast from many of the past threads and posts on this site.
Good luck on finiding the right Marauder.

Raudermaster
08-13-2007, 07:56 PM
Welcome aboard, the MM was a birthday present to myself when I turned 19 last year.

Mike
08-13-2007, 07:57 PM
Hey guys i'm n00bkiller944 I've been in love with cars for ever since i can remember and now im looking for a car that will be my first OWN car and i'd love it to be a marauder but i'm pretty sure thats not going to happen until im older..... But i have sworn to myself that I will own at least one marauder in my lifetime ever since I saw my uncles marauder when i was like 12 years old, he had an '03 but sold it about 2 years ago.

I found your sites url on an ebay listing so i came here and looked around for about 3 hours last night, and my account just got activated today and im really excited!

Zack has one for sale :beer:

quota
08-13-2007, 08:05 PM
Welcome aboard !
The MM is really an exclusive car. Fantastic tuning possibilities, too.
JP

96DiamondVIII
08-13-2007, 08:26 PM
^^^^Awesome man, yeah im kinda into the bigger preformace sedans and just plain old sedans i love caddies and crown vics but the MM wins my heart by far!

Good choices...of the 6 cars that I've owned (I'm 26) 5 of the 6 have been large RWD American cars. Have you thought about a Crown Vic? They're generally good bargains, and a lot of times you can find the Police Interceptor models for cheap after they've been retired from cruiser duty. Would make a pretty good first car (a '91 CVLX was my second car...)

Keep your eyes on the prize though...save your pennies and when the time is right, go for the Marauder. :D

ChiTownMaraud3r
08-13-2007, 08:26 PM
Welcome aboard, the MM was a birthday present to myself when I turned 19 last year.

I guess I could say the same exact thing. :beer:

offroadkarter
08-13-2007, 08:33 PM
Welcome! The Marauder is a unique vehicle - if you're going to do it, do it now. These cars may be a future classic and a collectible commodity. At 16 I am not sure that this is the appropriate car for you.

hey watch it :flamer:

:D

n00bkiller944
08-13-2007, 09:07 PM
Good choices...of the 6 cars that I've owned (I'm 26) 5 of the 6 have been large RWD American cars. Have you thought about a Crown Vic? They're generally good bargains, and a lot of times you can find the Police Interceptor models for cheap after they've been retired from cruiser duty. Would make a pretty good first car (a '91 CVLX was my second car...)

I have thought a lot about getting a Vic how fast and responsive are they? I want a car that will move