PDA

View Full Version : What did you do last weekend?

offroadkarter
08-13-2007, 03:32 PM
While you were sitting on the couch watching tv, i went out and broke both my buggies! Broke the black one doing drag races and the yellow one from donuts, but what are you gonna do.

Atleast i won with my gears slipping :) I made a movie of all the drag races, just right click and save

Long story short it was the 2nd anual North East Buggy Association meet in New Milford PA, 30min drive for me, 3hrs + for everyone else. Was nice to know a warm shower and a hot meal along with a real bed was so close for me :D

Right click and save (ftp://u41681087-54:milltown@250xt.com/NE_meet_final_07.wmv)

Alot of people thought it'd be a good idea for me to put a marauder engine into a mini buggy frame, 300hp in a 400lbs frame, what could be more fun?:burnout:

n00bkiller944
08-13-2007, 03:35 PM
Those are some cool buggies man, how fast can you get those things going??? I really wanna ride one of those badddd

offroadkarter
08-13-2007, 03:37 PM
Those are some cool buggies man, how fast can you get those things going??? I really wanna ride one of those badddd

WOW that was a fast response!

I got mine up to 40 during one of the races, but my reverse box needs adjusting so it doesnt over engage onto forward and pop out of gear. Like the 3rd time this has happend but just a different reason.

n00bkiller944
08-13-2007, 03:44 PM
Haha, next time im down by you i might just give you a call lol

offroadkarter
08-13-2007, 03:46 PM
Haha, next time im down by you i might just give you a call lol

Wait til my buggy and go kart work again, then you can give me a call.

I know you can get a brand new dazon 150 at gander mountain for 2 grand even, looks like my black blade only they dont come with chrome wheels, or in black , but otherwise its all the same :rolleyes: