PDA

View Full Version : Wow, he'll feel that...never. *NWS*

Raudermaster
08-15-2007, 12:09 PM
Stole this from CVN. This looks like it hurt.

Motorcyclist Killed After High-Speed Crash Overnight Tuesday April 17, 2007 11:07am Posted By: Kevin King

Tulsa - A Broken Arrow man was killed early Tuesday morning after a motorcycle accident on Highway 169 near 81st Street.

Witnesses say the cyclist was going faster than 100 miles per hour when he crashed into the back of a semi truck between 81st and 91st Street at about one o'clock Tuesday morning.

Investigators say evidence shows the cyclist was going about 120 miles per hour at the time of the impact. It took the truck driver more than a quarter of a mile to come to a stop. When he did, he stepped out of his rig and found the motorcyclist dead at the back of the truck.

"The truck driver was not hurt," says Captain Matt Kirkland. "He said that the impact was so strong that he thought he was hit from behind by another truck."

Officers said there was no indication that drugs or alcohol played a factor in the accident.

http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/553061/fullsize/wreck.jpg
http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/553054/fullsize/wreck3.jpg
http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/553055/fullsize/wreck4.jpg
http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/553057/fullsize/wreck6.jpg
http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/553058/fullsize/wreck7.jpg

Motorhead350
08-15-2007, 12:18 PM
That is really weird. I sware the people who have doner cycles have a death wish. Marauder Ville 5 had one crazy guy on a cycle like that.

1of327
08-15-2007, 12:26 PM
Dam........

OneBADLsE
08-15-2007, 01:04 PM
*****'ll buff right out...

offroadkarter
08-15-2007, 01:10 PM
WOW :eek: Wonder what he found inside that trailer :)

CRUZTAKER
08-15-2007, 03:08 PM

His visor perhaps....

MERCMAN
08-15-2007, 03:17 PM

Whatever it was, it really was the last thing that went through his mind!

offroadkarter
08-15-2007, 03:30 PM
Whatever it was, it really was the last thing that went through his mind!

Whatever it is it must be good, because he killed himself just to see it, maybe its the body of jimmy hoffa :rolleyes:

KillJoy
08-15-2007, 03:33 PM
Damn.....

You all are making fun of looking at a picture of a DEAD GUY!

How many here have NOT done something stupid in your life? Dominick...no need to answer ;)

I fell sorry for this guy's family, and hope they deal well. This is, however, a simple case proving Darwin was right.

All I hope for this guy, is that he did not know what happened.

KillJoy

FordNut
08-15-2007, 04:01 PM
Damn.....

You all are making fun of looking at a picture of a DEAD GUY!

Thats what I find hardest to believe.

A few years ago my Dad died in a motorcycle crash. I'm glad nobody was at the scene taking pictures.

I can't imagine what this poor guy's family feels like with these pictures being posted all over the internet.

I'm really sorry to see this. And this behavior.

larryo340
08-15-2007, 04:20 PM
Another reason to dislike crotch rockets. Most of them think they are invincable on the road.

Starman
08-15-2007, 04:50 PM
Edited by me.

grampaws
08-15-2007, 06:00 PM
You can only hope pics like that can save another life!!

Raudermaster
08-15-2007, 06:31 PM
Probably not, kids now a days just want to go faster and faster, especially on a bike.

jstbrnt
08-15-2007, 10:42 PM
Maybe, He was looking for his shoes?

Raudermaster
08-16-2007, 05:43 AM
Yea, that was another thing I want to know where the hell his shoes went??

larryo340
08-16-2007, 05:50 AM
do you think maybe they were pulled off from being dragged ????????? :rolleyes:

Enough with this poor guy, let him rest.

magindat
08-16-2007, 05:58 AM

At a buck twenty, he probly flew out of them...

A couple positives...
Went quick - no pain.
Was doing something he obviously liked to do.
Didn't hurt anyone else or severely damage property.
Removed himself from the gene pool.

Mad4Macs
08-16-2007, 06:43 AM
Thats what I find hardest to believe.

A few years ago my Dad died in a motorcycle crash. I'm glad nobody was at the scene taking pictures.

I can't imagine what this poor guy's family feels like with these pictures being posted all over the internet.

I'm really sorry to see this. And this behavior.

Guys... this guy didn't "die" because of an "accident".
This MORON was driving 100-120 MPH on a public road, endangering the lives of anyone and everyone in his path.
He KILLED himself by SPEEDING into a truck.
Personally, I'm HAPPY he ended this way, because he might have hit a car someday, driving just as he did that night, and if he did, he'd have KILLED an innocent person.
I'll show NO remorse, whatsoever, for writing what I've just said about this fool.

FordNut
08-16-2007, 06:56 AM
...He KILLED himself by SPEEDING into a truck.
Personally, I'm HAPPY he ended this way...

Put yourself in his family's place. This really says a lot about the state of humanity. Posting pics of their son's body all over the internet, cracking jokes, stating he deserved to die...

The kid may have just gotten the bike and been riding way over his head. Or maybe he rode like that all the time. We don't know. But still, it's somebody's kid and they're devastated by the loss. Didn't all of us do some stupid things when we were younger? Did we deserve to die for it?

Mad4Macs
08-16-2007, 07:17 AM
The jokes and pics *might* be over the top, but when I tried putting myself in his families position, all I could feel was embarrassment.
If that guy had been my brother/father/son, I'd have been embarrassed to have been related to him.
But there's no way I'll agree that he was simply "doing something stupid".
Doing something stupid when you're younger is throwing eggs at passing cars, or toilet papering a neighbors house.
This guy willfully and knowingly put everyone on the road in danger of dying. 120 MPH isn't being "stupid", it's reckless endangerment, and if he'd killed someone, I'd have been all for charging him with murder.

Local Boy
08-16-2007, 08:42 AM
The word is COMPASSION gentlemen...not Judgment...Got ALOHA?

ALOHA

Raudermaster
08-16-2007, 09:22 AM
Local Boy always enlightens the mood ;) lol.

CRUZTAKER
08-16-2007, 07:20 PM
Remember the girl and the Porsche 911 vs toll booth incedent?

Oh...wrong website. That was far more graphic. That was all over the net as well. However one could see...half her face.

larryo340
08-16-2007, 07:32 PM

Oh...wrong website. That was far more graphic. That was all over the net as well. However one could see...half her face.
Nope, don't wanna see that

Raudermaster
08-17-2007, 09:24 AM
Let me guess, just got her license, daddy bought her that for her sweet 16? Abusing the power of the boxer 6 cyl?

RF Overlord
08-17-2007, 10:29 AM
I'm thinking it was staged...or a very good 'shop. If his bare foot was dragged like that for a quarter of a mile, I'd expect to see more blood...

Darrin
08-17-2007, 11:53 AM
I'm thinking it was staged...or a very good 'shop. If his bare foot was dragged like that for a quarter of a mile, I'd expect to see more blood...
Nope, that one is real and well documented. It didn't just happen. It was recent, but not more than a few months.

Darrin

1of327
08-17-2007, 12:43 PM

Wheres a Link?

CRUZTAKER
08-17-2007, 02:28 PM
Let me guess, just got her license, daddy bought her that for her sweet 16? Abusing the power of the boxer 6 cyl?

Close...young girl 18, in her fathers stolen 911 carerra doing over 100 tried to pass a honda on the right that was in the fast lane. The honda started to yield right and she clipped it, spun and rolled into a concrete wall and shave the entire right side of the 911 including most of her head.

I cannot remember the website, but it is full of atrocities as such, and likely this cycle guy has been added. I have the jpg's, but it awfully gruesome. I saved them to show Gage someday what happens when one acts like an ass on the roadway and has little experience, and far more disregard for others.

As a note, the photos were apparently leaked, and the family has tried to have them removed, but there are so many websites out there these days, they are struggling. I wasn't aware how much the leak has affected the family. Find them on your own. ;)

CRUZTAKER
08-17-2007, 02:40 PM
This is a generic link...the detailed coroner pics reside elsewhere.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/alton.asp

Happened Aug.2004 according to the photo exif files...but that may be wrong.