PDA

View Full Version : Another year older...

Raudermaster
08-16-2007, 06:54 AM
Too bad I don't turn 21 today :( gotta wait another year for that to happen. I officially have the best g/f though. I'm still in shock. She bought me an Xbox 360 Premium with the 60gb HDD, 2 wireless controllers, all the necessary HD hookups and two games! She must have easily spent close to $600. I wonder what I'm doing right? :rolleyes: I guess I'll have to go above and beyond next year for her birthday. And ontop of that, I'm going to Jersey with her this weekend. We're leaving tomorrow morning and I've never been but she tells me wonderous things of that place.

arejayesss
08-16-2007, 07:41 AM
It's because of the MM. Chicks dig it!!

RoyLPita
08-16-2007, 08:00 AM
You lucky guy!!!! Have fun!!!!

Bluerauder
08-16-2007, 08:58 AM
I guess I'll have to go above and beyond next year for her birthday. And ontop of that, I'm going to Jersey with her this weekend. We're leaving tomorrow morning and I've never been but she tells me wonderous things of that place.
Jersey, OK -- what exit?? ;)

A recent study indicated that young guys were more interested in playing video games than being with girls. Doctors and psychologists are worried about this phenomenon. :rolleyes:

Congrats on the XBox 360; but the best game(s) need only 1 joystick !! :o

Raudermaster
08-16-2007, 09:19 AM
Ahahah!! Thank you, I got Forz 2 (which was going to be the reason for me to buy the 360 for) and Gears of War. Forza 2 is sweet. Still now Marauder though! :( As for the exit, no clue, she's directing me the whole way. I'd trust Mr. Magellan, but I tried him, and the bastard got me lost....Yea, you could say I have bad luck.