PDA

View Full Version : Say a prayer...

OneBADLsE
08-22-2007, 11:12 AM
To the DMV gods...

My license lies in the balance...

I had an arrangement with a lawyer to fight a ticket for me, and it doesnt look good. I tried numerous times to pay him for his services to go out from Queens ny, to Long island. He said regardless he will appear for me and fight my ticket.

I cannot leave work to go to the DMV due to lack of coverage on the sales floor where i work. I hope, i pray this is god's way of saying "I got this one, Dont worry kid".

I'm just a mess - And bone in my body has is cramped in pain due to this stress. http://www.motorcitymarauders.com/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif

If you have some pull with the man upstairs, say one for me. http://www.motorcitymarauders.com/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif I cant imagine what i would do without my license. My MM dreams will be tarnished indefinatly as well.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Zack
08-22-2007, 11:14 AM
Drive without it

OneBADLsE
08-22-2007, 11:23 AM
Drive without it

In NY you get arrested. No questions asked. Normally, i would say yes.

Plus, my ins goes down the tubes. If i lose my ins, I lose my car. You need full coverage in order to pay off a car that has a loan. :alone:

Zack
08-22-2007, 11:26 AM
Drive without it

In NY you get arrested. No questions asked. Normally, i would say yes.

Plus, my ins goes down the tubes. If i lose my ins, I lose my car. You need full coverage in order to pay off a car that has a loan. :alone:

What I meant to say is:
Drive without it and dont get caught. ;)

Blackened300a
08-22-2007, 11:38 AM
Was this the ticket from the park police??

Shora
08-22-2007, 12:39 PM
Just fess up and give us the details. What did you do exactly to get to this point?

OneBADLsE
08-22-2007, 03:08 PM
DISMISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cop never showed up.

And Paul, YES it was the DEC ticket i got

Blackened300a
08-22-2007, 03:25 PM

Glad to hear it. Next time you should tell your boss that the fate of you ever coming into work again was at stake. Maybe he would have given you the day off.

rayjay
08-22-2007, 06:41 PM
Did you learn something?

larryo340
08-22-2007, 07:40 PM
First off, I'm glad to hear the good new on the dismissal

Glad to hear it. Next time you should tell your boss that the fate of you ever coming into work again was at stake. Maybe he would have given you the day off.
The owner of the company is an A-hole !

DEFYANT
08-22-2007, 08:47 PM

You got lucky bro. Learn from this experiance. Have your fun where you wont get caught :D;)

OneBADLsE
08-23-2007, 07:14 AM
You got lucky bro. Learn from this experiance. Have your fun where you wont get caught :D;)

Do i hear, PTM????? :banana2:

and yes, very very lucky

OneBADLsE
08-23-2007, 07:14 AM
Did you learn something?

Dont get caught next time ;)

OneBADLsE
08-23-2007, 07:22 AM
First off, I'm glad to hear the good new on the dismissal

The owner of the company is an A-hole !

I look at it this way - i need the job and the license equally. He let me leave at just the right time too...

i suppose everything happens for a reason :beer:

ps,

i'll ring you later in the day