PDA

View Full Version : Jake has gone missing

Hotrauder
08-25-2007, 05:47 PM
Does anyone know what has happened to my old and dear friend J-man:dunno: . Jake appears to be among the missing:confused:. Anyone know where he is and what is up? I don't like not having him in my life:shake:. I am going to put out an APB tomorrow. WTF is Jake? Dennis.

the_pack_rat
08-25-2007, 11:54 PM
He was in the SSM forum Sat morning.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showpost.php?p=527140&postcount=19

Didn't anyone ever tell ya' ... if you don't make an effort to be "Master Of Your Domain" ... it will eventually have a negative impact on your eyesight ?.

Don't you have enough bling to play with to keep you busy ?.

:lol:

Starman
08-26-2007, 04:30 AM
Does anyone know what has happened to my old and dear friend J-man:dunno: . Jake appears to be among the missing:confused:. Anyone know where he is and what is up? I don't like not having him in my life:shake:. I am going to put out an APB tomorrow. WTF is Jake? Dennis.

Hey Dennis, did you want to file a missing car guy report? :P

JMan
08-26-2007, 04:36 AM
Hey Dennis, did you want to file a missing car guy report? :P

No need - just a ittle under the weather yesterday. I caught up on a bunch of sleep though!

J

Hotrauder
08-26-2007, 05:57 AM
Hi Jake, Glad you are ok and hope you are feeling better. Just checking...things are not the same without Jake. :beer:Dennis

Aren Jay
08-26-2007, 07:28 PM
So if someone passes away, how would any of us know it? Other than the lack of posts or for the few who know each other. Has anyone put a message to be sent to the MM.net in their will?

Can anyone think of something else that could be done?

Mike Poore
08-27-2007, 03:38 AM
So if someone passes away, how would any of us know it? Other than the lack of posts or for the few who know each other. Has anyone put a message to be sent to the MM.net in their will?

Can anyone think of something else that could be done?

He lived alone, and staying mostly to himself it was accidental that we learned of Hitchhiker's passing. It was someone who noticed David's name in an obit and asked if it could be him; but it took some sleuthing to run it down since there was confusion due to the cities named.

With understandable concern about identity issues, screen names are generally used, and many subscribers chose not to reveal their home location, or age, further confounding the delima.

Hey! I have an idea! :thinker:

We could all write monthly checks to Marty, and when a check didn't appear, he'd get busy and find out why. Also if it was his demise, we'd get our checks returned.:rolleyes:

Um, oh yeah, glad you're OK, Jake. :D

knine
08-27-2007, 11:45 AM
We could all write monthly checks to Marty, and when a check didn't appear, he'd get busy and find out why. Also if it was his demise, we'd get our checks returned.:rolleyes:
:shake::lol:

Aren Jay
08-27-2007, 02:44 PM
What is this "Check" thing?

Oh I see you mean Cheque.

Mike Poore
08-27-2007, 05:40 PM
What is this "Check" thing?

Oh I see you mean Cheque.

Damn me, I keep forgetting about the great white north and the language barrier. :D

Yeah, down here in the colonies, we call Cheques Checks, and you guys call Checks Cheques.

I get so confused.......:banghead:

Gordon, don't even start. :razz:

It's OK, Chris, the birthday's over and the moratorium is lifted, :revenge:

thanks for keeping him in line for the duration. :lovies: