PDA

View Full Version : Auto Transport Companies???

deathdealer9mm
09-06-2007, 08:22 PM
does anyone know of any competent auto transport companies. I need to ship my MM from the Boston area all the way cross country to the San Diego area. Have got quotes from 900-1500$ from a few companies but I dont really trust anyone on the internet or with my car for that matter...anyone have a company they really trust or could recommend so nothing would happen to my MM? thanks for ur help

martyo
09-07-2007, 02:40 AM
does anyone know of any competent auto transport companies. I need to ship my MM from the Boston area all the way cross country to the San Diego area. Have got quotes from 900-1500$ from a few companies but I dont really trust anyone on the internet or with my car for that matter...anyone have a company they really trust or could recommend so nothing would happen to my MM? thanks for ur help

I highly recommend TnT. I have used them for a lot of high dollar ***** too. I have shipped quite a few cars with them. Call 866-566-5227 and ask for Mary Anno at ext 2542. She handles enclosed transport for TnT. Tell her Martin from New York/Georgia sent you -- she knows what a pain in the ass I can be!!! :D

You can also try Blue Highway at 800-622-6601 or 641-828-7290. They run a great company too.

Keep in mind qualty costs $$$.

Be sure to post up feedback here.

RCSignals
09-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Marty gives good advice. Good transport is worth the $

Jimsbowies
09-07-2007, 11:58 AM
McNutt Transport! They're big players in the automotive industry and I've used them personally as have many dealers I know.

GreekGod
09-07-2007, 03:44 PM
First things first-click this link, and read, read, read:

http://www.transportreviews.com/

I ended up using a highly rated company (http://transportreviews.com/company/specialty-mobile-systems.asp), and everything worked out well. Choose carefully, as there are many bad agents out there. You will see what I mean when you read the horror stories.

Raudermaster
09-07-2007, 07:30 PM
Dash Auto Movers is good.

kayzap
09-07-2007, 08:56 PM
I pay $2.50 a mile. My car is the only one in the enclosed trailer. Straight shot door to door. Mine are the only cars he hauls that cost less than a house in California.

Expensive? Sure but No damage and no worries. to me it's worth it.