PDA

View Full Version : Britney Spears, Complete Moron

ChiTownMaraud3r
09-07-2007, 12:07 PM
http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=345886

After slaming into the car while attempting to park, she also slams her door against it while getting out.

Doesn't even look at the other car...:censor:

OneBADLsE
09-07-2007, 12:45 PM
"oh my god, brittany. ARE YOU OK????"

:lol:

offroadkarter
09-07-2007, 12:54 PM
LOL!

I know that if that was my marauder there would be 1 less waste of a human on this planet :mad2:

dreydin
09-07-2007, 01:53 PM
i turn dah wheel DUH hehehehehehehehehee :lol:

SMOKE
09-07-2007, 01:58 PM
Jezzus...all that and all she is doing is going out to buy vitamins. That is an entirely different world I'm happy not to live in. No wonder she's such a nut.

BAD MERC
09-07-2007, 03:20 PM
What a douche. Did she even look at the car she hit? She needs to be caned just for stupidity. Hey moms and dads.... that is your kids' role model!!

Bluerauder
09-07-2007, 05:24 PM
More proof that driving is a skill that many people haven't mastered yet. She wasn't even close on that turn ... obviously the car is too big for her.

Unfortunately, I suspect that there are literally millions of Britanies out there of all genders and persuasions. That's why I would rather park in the north 40 and walk to the store than fight with the idiots for the close in spot. Too much moronic driver activity around those "near the door" spots.

Bowman9
09-07-2007, 06:00 PM
what a dumb ho.

duhtroll
09-07-2007, 06:22 PM
Bag.

Ho bag.

Rocket ship with 4 seats. Paris, Britney, Lindsay, Nicole.

to the sun.

what a dumb ho.

larryo340
09-07-2007, 08:17 PM
Waste of oxygen :D

MADRODER
09-08-2007, 07:50 AM
A hick with a bad dye job and a bag of rocks for a brain.....:lol:

freakstatus
09-09-2007, 01:15 AM
Funny thing is......;)

Eric91Z
09-09-2007, 04:35 AM
I will make no excuses as to her intelligence or other problems in life, but I will say that everytime I see something on TV or in print about a celeb it makes me extremely happy that I am not one.

How many of those poparazzi idiots does it take to photograph one person. And the way they swarm these celebs is dumb. Now, yes, these celebs make the decision to live that type of life and many of them put them self in positions that helps them make the papers, but it just goes too far sometimes.

I just think: wonder if Brittany would have actually hit that car if all she had to worry about was driving and not how many people are in the way, taking pictures, talking to her, etc. Yes, I will make sure my daughter grows up with better role models than Brittany, Paris, etc (maybe people like Danika Patrick, Ashley Force, etc), but not those bimbos.

Sorry, just had to throw out that input. Take away the cameramen, stop giving these idiots the TV/Magazine face time, and eventually they will fade away. Give more time to the celebs that actually do something positive with their time and money.

Aren Jay
09-09-2007, 09:19 AM
1. They live this way because they want too, they don't have to live this way.

2. Perception, no matter how wrong, is that they are all Americans, and Americans are like this.

3. If you got paid $5000 an hour you might want to live this way too. Without having to work.

Why do they want to live this way? The supposed I'm normal mentallity. They could and some would say should, live like other people. Like the really rich. Have a driver, have a limo, they can afford it. You don't see Trump swarmed by paparatzi. You don't see Trump crashing his mercedes convertible into a car then door swiping it to get some vitamins. Nor do you see Bill Gates or any number of other Millionaires doing this.

Britney the all American girl, same with Jessica Simpson, and Paris Hilton (no she is not French), Lohan etc...

They don't have to live in LA, they can live anywhere they want. Have anything they want, except brains, and do pretty much anything they want.

So they live in LA.

Smart enough to make lots of money dumb enough to not know how to spend it.

ChiTownMaraud3r
09-09-2007, 07:27 PM
Yeah all the attention these dumb bimbos get really annoys me, shows how ignorant the media, and people are for looking up to them.

And that gay guy at the end of the video, I'd kick em in the nuts if I were there...