PDA

View Full Version : Heres something really messed up remember that Bears player who crashed his car??

Motorhead350
09-16-2007, 12:59 PM
I don't keep with the news at all and always get my info 3rd or 4th hand. Remember the one Bears player who crashed his car a few weeks ago and ditched it? Well theres a girl I went to grade school with who he just had a kid with. First off this girl isn't even really that attractive, next she graduated the same year I did so shes like 21, next everyone is saying congrads to her. The sad thing is on top of all of that we all know she only did all of this for the money. Since the guy gets 8 million or something like that and now had a kid with someone who is just a golddigger, thats dumb. There are some stupid and selfish people out there. If you don't believe me I have the link from Fackbook. The girl is posting pictures and everything. Check it out before it makes the media...

http://muohio.facebook.com/profile.php?id=7710533&highlight

If it doesn't work I might have to PM a few of you my password. I don't care about this site much anymore anyway.

Blackened300a
09-16-2007, 01:01 PM
Password please

Motorhead350
09-16-2007, 01:11 PM
PM sent. To me the car crash almost seems like a cover up. Look at this story. Since the girl just had the kid....

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.c om/sports/football/bears/cs-070907bearsupdate,1,7726656.st ory?coll=cs-home-headlines

MM03MOK
09-16-2007, 01:23 PM
I don't care about this site much anymore anyway.Dom, I presume this is related to the reaction you received in the "Thanks John" thread. If you say stupid things, even at 2am in the morning, you're going to get called on it. This thread won't win any awards either. Your threads draw different reactions from different people. By now you can't be surprised at what people say as we've come to not be surprised about what you say, most of the time. In the end, we all need to think about whether something is worth saying or not, regardless of the time of day or the subject, car-related or not. You are a valued Member here. See you in Seymour.

Blackened300a
09-16-2007, 01:29 PM
Mary, Im pretty sure he was refering to the website that has the pic of the girl. Hes willing to hand out his password because he dont care about his account on there, not on MM.net.

Motorhead350
09-16-2007, 02:04 PM
No this has no relation to the other one. I almost think I uncovered something and besides I put that post in the other thread behind me. I'm not calling anyone here stupid and what I said in the other one I looked at it this morning and was like :eek: I said that??? We all stay stupid things sometimes and I know I'm not alone on that one. Right now in this tread I'm just mentioning something I noticed in the past day and isn't meant to offend anyone. The site I was mentioning that I didn't care about was facebook, not MM.net. This site is great!

MM03MOK
09-16-2007, 02:06 PM
OK, I misunderstood. Thanks for clarifying. ;)

KillJoy
09-16-2007, 02:28 PM
If it doesn't work I might have to PM a few of you my password. I don't care about this site much anymore anyway.

Dom, I presume this is related to the reaction you received in the "Thanks John" thread. If you say stupid things, even at 2am in the morning, you're going to get called on it. This thread won't win any awards either. Your threads draw different reactions from different people. By now you can't be surprised at what people say as we've come to not be surprised about what you say, most of the time. In the end, we all need to think about whether something is worth saying or not, regardless of the time of day or the subject, car-related or not. You are a valued Member here. See you in Seymour.

The site I was mentioning that I didn't care about was facebook, not MM.net. This site is great!

OK, I misunderstood. Thanks for clarifying. ;)

Yup.... I read it as to not care aboue Facebook...

:up:

KillJoy

Motorhead350
09-16-2007, 02:45 PM
Glad we are all on the same page again. :D

MM03MOK
09-16-2007, 03:12 PM

KillJoy
Now that Steve has chimed in, all is OK. ;)

VAmarauder03
09-16-2007, 04:22 PM
password please?

Motorhead350
09-16-2007, 07:53 PM
Your PM has been sent.

teamrope
09-16-2007, 07:59 PM

KillJoy

Same here when you are offering us your User ID and password to Facebook.

Motorhead350
09-16-2007, 11:37 PM
Same here when you are offering us your User ID and password to Facebook.

I really don't care about facebook. I wanna close the account anyway. The only good it's given me was old classmates finding me. We would send like 2 messages to say what's up and thats about it. Not real important to me.

knine
09-17-2007, 07:22 AM
I really don't care about facebook. I wanna close the account anyway. The only good it's given me was old classmates finding me. We would send like 2 messages to say what's up and thats about it. Not real important to me.
Someone was looking for you? ...................... for retrobution? Payback? :rolleyes:

ckadiddle
09-17-2007, 07:35 AM
Dom, it's what is inside the heart that is important, not age or what the outside of a person looks like.

knine
09-17-2007, 07:37 AM
Dom, it's what is inside the heart that is important, not age or what the outside of a person looks like.
This approach is not getting me a lot of dates..............they won't buy it from me for some reason. I keep tellin' 'em they're "bubba teeth" that are stuck, but they don't believe me.

Motorhead350
09-17-2007, 10:16 AM
Someone was looking for you? ...................... for retrobution? Payback? :rolleyes:

Yup that is why I don't put up my address like a lotta dumb people do. What is this about the inside and outside??? I'm not the one that had the kid. :confused:

Aren Jay
09-17-2007, 10:48 PM
Gold digging is an art form. The sister to one of the guys I went to college with mastered it. She could get all sorts of rich guys to give her things and take her on holidays etc... If you have the ability to do so, and the will to do it, you can accomplish alot. So don't knock the girl, she has a talent, and she helps spread some money around. It is just that some games that people get paid for are not played for a team.

Motorhead350
09-18-2007, 09:36 AM
Gold digging is an art form. The sister to one of the guys I went to college with mastered it. She could get all sorts of rich guys to give her things and take her on holidays etc... If you have the ability to do so, and the will to do it, you can accomplish alot. So don't knock the girl, she has a talent

This is a joke right? :confused:

Jake Steel
12-28-2008, 09:06 AM
IS that a k n i cai on your motor?

Aren Jay
12-28-2008, 09:48 PM
.............................. .......
:)