PDA

View Full Version : Update on my Cobra

martyo
09-18-2007, 04:06 AM
Well, my Cobra is pretty close to being finished up.

The polished KB 2.6H is on and the car is pretty much tuned (we may tweak it after some break in miles on the new motor).

Big props have to go to our shop Pro Speed and Modular Powerhouse for the work that was done on the car. These guys really know what they are doing. As a side note, the two shops are merging next month and moving into a world class facility. This will be great news for mod motor and pushrod guys alike! All I can say is Wooooot!!!!! Those Southern Boys know how to roll!

Anyway, this is the dyno sheet for the current tune/set up:

http://www.legalknevil.com/albums/album12/Cobra_Dyno_Sheet.jpg

Tim Barth said I am just a pulley away from 600 rwhp. I told him that I was “done” (for now!!).

I am not posting pictures of the car yet as it is filthy from being in the shop and I am still making a few cosmetic changes to it. I need to get the tint stripped off of it (it has limo tint) and I am bringing it down to a much lighter tint (with my eye problems my night vision sucks anyway!). I have ordered tires to put on the BBS Plasma RKs and should have those this week. I also need to get a stock (black) A pillar (anyone got one?) because I have taken the NASA style gauges out – I have enough of that in the Marauder!

We put over 100 miles on the car this weekend. All of them were fun!!!

This car drives so stock (except for the power) that it is amazing.

I can not wait to get this thing back to NY!

Tom Doan
09-18-2007, 04:38 AM
'Love the 400rwt at 2000 rpm.Tom

Pops
09-18-2007, 06:11 AM
Looks like a lot of fun to me!

Raudermaster
09-18-2007, 06:33 AM
Sweet deal Marty. I still see an '03/04 Cobra in my future. If I didn't find my MM, I probably would be driving one already.

MarauderTJA
09-18-2007, 07:22 AM
Awesome numbers Marty! If will be a fun ride for sure for you. I am looking around for an 03-04 Cobra vert. If I can find the right deal one will be in the garage next year.

dreydin
09-18-2007, 08:53 AM
pictures! =D

ts-pa
09-18-2007, 01:31 PM
Awesome numbers! Starts big and rapidly goes up from there. :)