PDA

View Full Version : SAPD Officer killed in the line of duty

SID210SA
09-25-2007, 10:12 AM
Another Officer killed in the line of duty....Detective Juan Morales was shot and killed on Friday afternoon after trying to arrest a suspect who was wanted after shooting his girlfriend in the leg with a shot gun the night before. A plan was laid out to capture the suspect with a woman who was supposed to get him to come outside and meet with her....after he came out Police officers started to come in and the suspect took off running....after a short distance the suspect turned and fired his shot gun at Detective Morales who was struck in the face. Other officers opened fire and killed the suspect. Detective Morales was transported to the hospital died in route.

Dectective Morales leaves behind a wife and 2 children ages 8 and 4.

Detective Moreno was the 48th Officer killed in the line of duty since 1857.

There are several videos about the shooting that you can watch in the following link about the ordeal....just check the boxes of the videos you want to watch and then click on any of the "Play selected video" links and it will play all that you have selected. They are catagorized under "News" and "Crime".
http://www2.mysanantonio.com/multimedia/video/newsondemand/

Shora
09-25-2007, 11:50 AM
Very sad to hear news like this. I feel sorry for the LEO and his family.

Must be the fault of one of them "Damn Illegals".

SID210SA
09-25-2007, 12:04 PM
Very sad to hear news like this. I feel sorry for the LEO and his family.

Must be the fault of one of them "Damn Illegals".

Nope not an illegal....but bad none the less

Shora
09-25-2007, 12:32 PM
Nope not an illegal....

Well, I am sure that we can find a way to blame them for this anyway.

I'll go first, if it weren't fo all them gosh darn illegals our Police Departments would have been able to invent Special Futuristic Body Armor Shields (SFBAS) that would have saved this officer's life.

But, these good for nutin illegals take all our money so the PD can't afford to invent the necessary SFBAS.

Who's next?

CBT
09-25-2007, 09:26 PM
Sad indeed, hopefully there is a special place in Hell for cop killers and anyone else who dies doing something illegal.

murphypeople
09-25-2007, 09:37 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to this young family. As well as to the LEOs here on the board.

Here in Denver a LEO was killed/murdered by an illegal in 2005. His name was Donnie Young. Long story is here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denver_police_officer_shooting _(2005)).

That said...I think half of congress could meet the same fate as Mr. Young and it would not phase the plans to distroy this country. North America Union and all that. Do a search on Youtube and you will get more than an ear/eye full abou the NAU.

I for one believe in Nation States so I am not a fan of the NAU.

When I consider the illegal alien topic...there is a lot of human suffering all around. There are solutions but no real "will" to solve problem. Then again some don't see a problem.

Well I guess that is more than enough out of me.

T

94_302
09-26-2007, 04:36 AM
That's really sad, at least the shooter got what he deserved.

FormulaMarauder
09-26-2007, 11:11 AM
I'm sick and tired of going to Police Officer's funerals. I have had more than my share in 8 years.

FrankJAG
09-26-2007, 01:20 PM
RIP Officer Morales.