PDA

View Full Version : Car Show

Jimsbowies
09-27-2007, 04:59 AM
Dale Jarrett Ford here in Charlotte, NC annually hosts a very large Mustang and All-Ford Show at their huge dealership each fall. I had entered my '03 Mustang Cobra in the SVT category as I usually tend to do. A friend who has an '03 Black MM (with 10k miles) suggested I detail my '04 MM (DTR) and bring it as well. So I did and entered it in the Lincoln-Mercury class. There were two Gold awards in the LM class and I came in second to a pristinely restored '56 Merc. So I guess I can call my MM both a "show and go". I think I won out over my friend's black MM due to the rarity of the DTR color.

fastblackmerc
09-27-2007, 06:06 AM
Way to go!:beer:

See the Carolina Marauders forum for an All Ford Car Show this Saturday.

Bluerauder
09-27-2007, 08:48 AM
Dale Jarrett Ford here in Charlotte, NC annually hosts a very large Mustang and All-Ford Show at their huge dealership each fall. .... and I came in second to a pristinely restored '56 Merc.
Congrats on a great showing at the show. :trophy: :2thumbs: Way to represent the MM community. Its hard to beat those classic Mercs when they show well.

Did Dale Jarrett show up to do a walk around all the Fords and Mercurys or was he over at his Toyota dealership? :o