PDA

View Full Version : DTR Fort Myers

BAD MERC
10-02-2007, 05:54 AM
Spotted turning onto College Pkwy from South Pointe. Had a temp tag with "classic cars" on the frame. You passed 5' from my silver '04. Anyone???

kwheels636
10-03-2007, 11:47 AM
could be me, i live in cape coral, have a black 03 with a temp tag but no classic car frame!

kwheels636
10-03-2007, 11:53 AM
actually you posted your thread 3 minutes after i did on mine.. lol the one i saw was black on the same road, i missed your silver one probably by less than 2 minutes

arejayesss
10-03-2007, 07:11 PM
I saw that DTR on Classic Cars website. I called them for giggles to see what they were asking (no price listed online) He said he had just sold it. So this must be the same one. Temp tags, Classic Cars plate frame. I beleive it has the Cobra snake badge(s)

BAD MERC
10-03-2007, 10:18 PM
I saw that DTR on Classic Cars website. I called them for giggles to see what they were asking (no price listed online) He said he had just sold it. So this must be the same one. Temp tags, Classic Cars plate frame. I beleive it has the Cobra snake badge(s) Ya know - I didn't see any. maybe one of the lot guys swiped them (?). I hung my arm plainly out the window and didn't even get a glance from the guy. Hope I see him again.