PDA

View Full Version : who was at payton wright a week or so ago?

itsamarauder
10-07-2007, 09:18 PM
i cant remember if it was last week or the week before but a guy i work with did a trans service on a black mm and the owner left a business card with this website with my parts manager ( he owns a marauder too ). i was just wondering who it was.

cruzer
10-08-2007, 08:28 PM
Hi, I'm Maury aka Cruzer. They did the tranny and other things for me. Since then they have done some A/C work and i have actually enjoyed meeting all the folks thereand the work has been superior. As my card says, we are the "North Texas Marauders"--a group of Marauder owners who enjoy our cars--some race, some show and all of us enjoy each others company. We have been a group since 2003, formerly affiliated with John Eagle L/M in Dallas. Since their close, we have been orphans for good service for our special babies. When I was talking to Danny Evans, Assistant Service Manager, he suggested I meet other folks there--the Parts Manager, Jerry , has owned a Marauder for a few years and will make sure we get the special parts our cars need, not Grand Marquis parts. We were joined by Clarence Diggs, Fleet Sales and Service Manager, who has offered us fleet rates on parts and service if enough of us check in for service. They are SVT Certified and have mechanics familiar with our cars.
There are no dues or formal organization. Some of us are members of the Lone Star Cougar Club through our affiliation with John Eagle and often participate in their activities (State Fair--Autorama--Yellow Rose-etc). Just join us for the activities posted on this forum and you are automatically a NTM member. We are looking forward to meeting you---maybe you can join us at Centerville. Feel free to post threads and participate in the forums. WELCOME, Maury