PDA

View Full Version : Dirty, Filthy, Disgusting Marauder sighted ...

Bluerauder
10-09-2007, 09:27 AM
That's right !!! About one of the nastiest looking MMs around and it was sitting right in my driveway when I came out to go to work this morning. I am embarrassed that I didn't even try to clean it up this weekend. :o Hopefully, I will be able to rectify this breach of Marauder Care and Cleaning Etiquette later today.

I just wanted to post this up before someone else saw my car and took credit for the sighting. :rofl:

Go Mifuni
10-09-2007, 09:31 AM
That's right !!! About one of the nastiest looking MMs around and it was sitting right in my driveway when I came out to go to work this morning. I am embarrassed that I didn't even try to clean it up this weekend. :o Hopefully, I will be able to rectify this breach of Marauder Care and Cleaning Etiquette later today.

I just wanted to post this up before someone else saw my car and took credit for the sighting. :rofl:

WHEW! :sweat:
I thought you were talking about mine. :lol:

airborne_mp84
10-09-2007, 09:41 AM

I just wanted to post this up before someone else saw my car and took credit for the sighting. :rofl:...........lol

Pat
10-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Boy Howdy;

I'm glad you said "Black" cause I was on my way out the door with the water bucket.

Oh wait, you didn't say "Black", oops! Guilty conscience.

offroadkarter
10-09-2007, 03:29 PM

Leave it with me for the weekend, ill get it clean for free :)

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e185/offroadkarter/My%20Marauder/P9250025.jpg

MMMMmm shiny

96DiamondVIII
10-10-2007, 08:24 AM
That statement could apply to mine right now too...but we're under water restrictions here due to a drought and it's currently illegal to wash your car in your driveway. Get to wait until this weekend to take it to one of the "good" commercial washes...

RoyLPita
10-10-2007, 08:46 AM
I know that mine is due for a cleaning. Unfortunately, every time I want to clean it, Moither Nature says "I got it!!" and dirties it up more.

ahess77
10-10-2007, 12:51 PM
About one of the nastiest looking MMs around

I don't think you can claim this unless you live on a dirt road like I do. It's impossible to keep a clean car when you have 3 miles on a dirt road, wet or dry the car gets dirty or dusty.

Bluerauder
10-10-2007, 01:03 PM
I don't think you can claim this unless you live on a dirt road like I do. It's impossible to keep a clean car when you have 3 miles on a dirt road, wet or dry the car gets dirty or dusty.
I didn't say that it was the dirtiest or nastiest .... just one of them. :D Pretty sure that I qualify and I bet there's nearly as much crap in the air in Northern Virginia as along your dirt road. Dust here come in chunks. ;)

knine
10-10-2007, 04:01 PM
I took my girl BLUE out of the garage yesterday and gave her a bath........and she wasn't even dirty, just a fine coat of dust. :help:

CRUZTAKER
10-10-2007, 07:34 PM
That's right !!! About one of the nastiest looking MMs around..... :rofl:

You weren't at Seymour were you? :hide: