PDA

View Full Version : Need A Marauder!

marauderfan1
10-13-2007, 01:43 PM
I am really looking for a Marauder. I just bought an 04 Mustang GT about 2 months ago. The thing was I didnt think I could afford a Marauder but after looking just recently I see that they are in my price range. I need to find one at a dealer because I am going to trade in my Mustang. So if you know of one around the Oklahoma area let me know. I found one in Ark. for 16000 with 55000 miles. Is this a good deal?

hotride03
10-13-2007, 02:12 PM
Hey, i'm from oklahoma here & my marauder is for sale "03" 60k $17000 w/bassani, tint, & silverstar bulbs lovely car! let me know if your willing to buy... thanks! :burnout:

Zack
10-13-2007, 02:20 PM
Hey, i'm from oklahoma here & my marauder is for sale "03" 60k $17000 w/bassani, tint, & silverstar bulbs lovely car! let me know if your willing to buy... thanks! :burnout:

Your car is worth 14,900 at most, sorry

gohogs
10-13-2007, 02:47 PM
If the MM you're thinking about is in Ft. Smith, think long and hard. I went to look at it, and I thought it was God-awful. It's been listed on e-bay a couple times, once with no reserve! Dealer told me a buddy was acting as shill to protect the $16K price, and sure enough it showed up as sold.....I forget the price, but it was in the 13K+ range. Car never left the dealer inventory on his web site, and two weeks later was back on e-bay for sale.

I told the Dealer if he actually sold it on e-bay for $16K, he was in for a hell of a fist fight went the buyer showed up to pick up the car if he knew anything about Marauders. If all that doesn't scare you, PM me , and I'll tell you what I REALLY think.

jgc61sr2002
10-13-2007, 03:51 PM
Welcome to the MM site.:D

marauderfan1
10-14-2007, 07:55 AM
If the MM you're thinking about is in Ft. Smith, think long and hard. I went to look at it, and I thought it was God-awful. It's been listed on e-bay a couple times, once with no reserve! Dealer told me a buddy was acting as shill to protect the $16K price, and sure enough it showed up as sold.....I forget the price, but it was in the 13K+ range. Car never left the dealer inventory on his web site, and two weeks later was back on e-bay for sale.

I told the Dealer if he actually sold it on e-bay for $16K, he was in for a hell of a fist fight went the buyer showed up to pick up the car if he knew anything about Marauders. If all that doesn't scare you, PM me , and I'll tell you what I REALLY think.
Yeah that is the one I was looking at. I haven't seen it yet so thanks for the warning. I guess I will keep looking.

gohogs
10-14-2007, 08:55 AM
It's really a shame because the pictures looked so good.

Keep watch on this site and I'm sure you can find a MM a lot nicer for that kind of money, and a lot better maintained. Owners on the maraudernet tend to be pretty anal when it comes to maintenance.

Good luck on your search.

marauderfan1
10-14-2007, 10:16 AM
I would look at it but I have to trade in my Mustang thats why I am trying to go through a dealer.

Aren Jay
10-14-2007, 11:48 AM
Welcome to the site.

What I don't know is why people do not know how to look for cars.

Here are 8 Marauders around Oklahoma City.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/searchresults.jsp?num_records= 25&search_lang=en&page_location=findacar%3A%3Ais psearchform&search_type=both&distance=200&address=73159&marketZipError=false&style_flag=1&make=MERC&model=MARAUDER&make2=&start_year=1981&end_year=2008&min_price=&max_price=&transmission=&engine=&drive=&doors=&fuel=&max_mileage=&color=&keywords_display=&sort_type=priceDESC&body_code=0&certified=&advanced=&default_sort=priceDESC&awsp=false&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=

If you find one that you like, ask around here about it.

RoyLpita may grace you with a wealth of information on it, and other here may know a bunch of stuff about any such car.

Have fun, look in person if you can, and always pick up in person.

Aren Jay
10-14-2007, 11:50 AM
If you need a Dealership car, and you like Texas:

have a look at this one.
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=231998349&dealer_id=1094264&car_year=2003&model=MARAUDER&num_records=25&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=200&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=MERC&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Ais psearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=73159&advanced=&end_year=2008&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=189#

Have the Vin # carfaxed and pm RoyLpita for more info.

Have a look in person, after getting the info.

Off them 80% but settle for 90% of the internet price all fees included.

Have it inspected and checked out at your local dealership or trusted mechanic

And enjoy.

That is what I would do.

MarauderSM
10-14-2007, 12:08 PM
Thats the best information ever. Find a Marauder let people here know and your search would be rewarded with lots of info on the car. You guys here are the best at helping a soon to be owner. That goes for me too.

MarauderSM
10-14-2007, 12:09 PM
Soon to be owner.