PDA

View Full Version : It's FRIDAY!!!!!

TAF
07-25-2003, 10:39 AM
I can't WAIT to put THIS ONE "in the books"....what a week!!!!:down:

Getting the Eibach Springs, Dennis' Sway-bar and (hopefully) KB dead-pedal *modified by a friend here to adjust for my size 13s tomorrow....(I'll take before/after spring pics to post for all)

How 'bout your weekend?

O's Fan Rich
07-25-2003, 10:42 AM
That about says it all!!
Bought some 36" wheel tubs Wed, I may get to them too. Tired of screwing around with the oem style wheel housings!!

Marauderman
07-25-2003, 10:58 AM
Hey Todd--AM going to up the anti- see your dead pedal and raise with shorty headers and x pipe......hopefully next week....gonna skip the flows for now to see what this will sound like with the open tips ...your play....

Bigdogjim
07-25-2003, 05:12 PM
Well TAF I'lll be spending quailty time with the wife!! How about you??

martyo
07-25-2003, 05:55 PM
I got home early and waxed my boy. He's lookin' sharp. Tomorrow night I will take him out to strut his stuff.

marauderman: I am about to do the same mod (shorties and x-pipe with no muffler change). If you get to it first, please give me your impressions on sound.

LincMercLover
07-25-2003, 08:48 PM
All cleaned up and no place to go tonight... :(

Tomorrow is a party with Sammy's relatives. After that, I dunno...

Sunday is a trip to Sammy's farm for the day.

160stat and Royal Purple Purple Ice goes in on Monday. May pick up a K&N air filter too. Waiting for 8500 miles to change the oil over to Royal Purple 5W30 full synthetic. Have Steeda UD Pullies coming in probably begining of week after. Still on the look out for an 85MM MAF and twin 62MM TB. Also still waiting on the TBD at Ford Chip to become an actual date!

Zack
07-25-2003, 09:17 PM
I fixed my squeak, hah hah!! Also called my credit card company for a lower interest rate...... hmm youre all saying!!

Slowpoke
07-25-2003, 09:29 PM
watching the wife pack my suitcase for a 6 day trip to
N e w Y o r k C i t y.

Mac's loaner is in the garage...... are we taking bets as to whether or not wife takes her for a spin?

Marauderman
07-26-2003, 06:26 AM
maryto- Gotcha--

Waiting on parts --suppose to be in next week--shooting for install no later than noon fri--if not then will be following week of Aug-4-9..we'll see what happen...