PDA

View Full Version : Married...

ixlr8
10-30-2007, 09:02 AM
Greetings fellow MM.neters...

My fewer than usual posts were caused by events up to and surrounding October 13, when I was bent over backwards and hog-tied (metaphorically speaking) in front of family and friends at the Hilton Head, SC Country Club.

My wife (sounds funny now) usually drives the MM and I drive the Mustang, but that weekend she was carted around by her bridesmaids so I got the M. So, needless to say, I drove my Marauder to and from where I got married, and then drove to Port Canaveral for the honeymoon cruise on October 19. I looked and I guess there were no sightings....:(;)

I have some pics I will post soon. The trips were great - no problems - criused a steady 95 on 95 for quite some time heading down to FL. It was nice to finally get back on the interstate for a while and watch people move over...and slow down. :D

Now it's time for an oil change.

Zack
10-30-2007, 09:04 AM
Greetings fellow MM.neters...

My fewer than usual posts were caused by events up to and surrounding October 13, when I was bent over backwards and hog-tied (metaphorically speaking) in front of family and friends at the Hilton Head, SC Country Club.

My wife (sounds funny now) usually drives the MM and I drive the Mustang, but that weekend she was carted around by her bridesmaids so I got the M. So, needless to say, I drove my Marauder to and from where I got married, and then drove to Port Canaveral for the honeymoon cruise on October 19. I looked and I guess there were no sightings....:(;)

I have some pics I will post soon. The trips were great - no problems - criused a steady 95 on 95 for quite some time heading down to FL. It was nice to finally get back on the interstate for a while and watch people move over...and slow down. :D

Now it's time for an oil change.

Well I know you are talking about the car, cause YOUR oil aint gonna be changed near as frequently now that you are married :rolleyes:

Paul T. Casey
10-30-2007, 09:11 AM
Well I know you are talking about the car, cause YOUR oil aint gonna be changed near as frequently now that you are married :rolleyes:

Not even close to a true statement!

ckadiddle
10-30-2007, 10:11 AM
Congratulations!

joemama
10-30-2007, 11:05 AM
october 13th was 28 years for me! Congradulations!:banana:

Just make sure you establish some 'ground rules' right off the bat...:)

KillJoy
10-30-2007, 11:47 AM
october 13th was 28 years for me! Congradulations!:banana:

It was 30 for me..... BIRTHDAY that is!!

:D

Congrats on the Nups

:beer:

KillJoy

RoyLPita
10-30-2007, 11:57 AM
:congrats: . Keep the MM in your name.

Marauderjack
10-30-2007, 02:10 PM
Where in SE Georgia are you??:confused:

Marauderjack:burnout:

DOOM
10-30-2007, 03:08 PM
congratulations

jgc61sr2002
10-30-2007, 06:17 PM
Congrats and Best Wishes.:D:congrats::beer:

ixlr8
11-01-2007, 01:57 PM
Where in SE Georgia are you??:confused:

Marauderjack:burnout:

Pooler, just west of Savannah.

ixlr8
11-01-2007, 01:59 PM
Thanks for all of the congrats and let me extend mine to those of you with the birthdays and anniversaries!

BTW, EVERYTHING is in my name! haha...not that it matters much any more though....

Ken
11-01-2007, 02:46 PM
Just make sure you establish some 'ground rules' right off the bat...:)Too Late now! :D

Ken

ixlr8
11-01-2007, 04:56 PM
At least she has taste...she says she wants her own blue MM. I said we'd try. :rolleyes:

knine
11-01-2007, 05:52 PM
Married for life, Marred for life. Only seperated by one letter. Good Luck.

lwblumjr
11-01-2007, 06:28 PM
Not even close to a true statement!
Paul,

I'm not so sure about that. Scientists have discovered a food that significantly decreases a woman's sex drive. Exhaustive studies were done and with very few exceptions it is true! That food is, of course, Wedding cake! ;)