PDA

View Full Version : Finally got it back!

rvaldez1
11-01-2007, 02:06 PM
The car is finally back, and I had the camera handy. I have alot of pics in my gallery, I dont know how the hell to get them in the thread :o.

Well I have pics of the new wheels, the new Tweeters Flushed (Thanx John/Rich) , etc.etc.

RCSignals
11-01-2007, 02:39 PM
nice wheels

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/4/1/8/8/P1010449.JPG

offroadkarter
11-01-2007, 03:03 PM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/4/1/8/8/CrownVicAutumn.JPG
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/4/1/8/8/CrownVicRear.JPG

Absolutely beautiful car man, the only thing i'd add is some clear corner lights and HID's, then your set :)

Nice sound system to, the tweeter install is very clean, looks OEM.

mtenderenda
11-02-2007, 05:17 AM
I ordered a set of Gorilla Wheel Lug Nuts, locks...You should too..You buy a nice set of rims, and then POOF they are gone....Did anyone send in the form for the second wheel lock key? I will do it today...

JMan
11-03-2007, 04:23 AM
Looks awesome! I'm pretty biased towards '04 Sports in SB w/dark charcoal interior though!

J

Motorhead350
11-03-2007, 09:01 PM
Be sure to bring it to the next Chicken Run.

rvaldez1
11-05-2007, 08:47 PM
Be sure to bring it to the next Chicken Run.

I am going to try, I have finals that week. Plus, work wants me to go to cleveland for some client/consultant relations.

Thanks for all the other compliments, here are some things to come, prolly in the next 6-8 months. When I graduate :banana:.

-Black rear fascia and taillamps (preferably Marauder Tinted)
-Tinted headlamps and corners (ebay) W/ Silverstars
-I really want the woodgrain and chrome out of the interior (maybe a marauder swap)
-Blacked out Chrome around windows
-New Woofers and Amp (BIG STUFF)
-More Dynamat LOL
-Odyssey Battery
-3.73 gears with a tune
-Swaybars
-Control Arms
-CAI (Hopefully Jay makes one for the Vics soon)

-If someone makes a roots kit for this car, that might happen as well. (in about a 1 to 1.5 years)

96DiamondVIII
11-06-2007, 01:55 PM
Just out of curiosity, why black out the rear fascia? I like the idea of smoked taillamps, but unless you're trying to look like a CVPI, I'm not sure what purpose that serves.

Good looking car, though. Very sharp with those wheels.

offroadkarter
11-06-2007, 02:02 PM
I think S55 lights in silver would look good, i wouldnt black out the rear.

Wouldnt a roots supercharger for a mustang 4.6 2V fit with some work? How did ford make the concept marauder with a s/c 2v if you cant do it :?

rvaldez1
11-06-2007, 04:00 PM
Just out of curiosity, why black out the rear fascia? I like the idea of smoked taillamps, but unless you're trying to look like a CVPI, I'm not sure what purpose that serves.

Good looking car, though. Very sharp with those wheels.

Thanks. I just think that the back looks too plain with all the black. I would like the black rear fascia to balance it out. I really dont want to look like P71, I would have to change the wheels, trim, handles, etc. etc. If I was trying to look like a CVPI I would have started with one. LOL.

I think S55 lights in silver would look good, i wouldnt black out the rear.

Wouldnt a roots supercharger for a mustang 4.6 2V fit with some work? How did ford make the concept marauder with a s/c 2v if you cant do it :?

1) I personally dislike the s55 treatment, alot.

2)A roots from a mustang would work, but the intake is on the other side. If I am going to spend money, or time. I am gonna make it appear OEM.

rvaldez1
11-06-2007, 04:02 PM
I almost forgot, I am doing the brakes very soon. SS lines, and prolly ebc all around.