PDA

View Full Version : Problems at Sanford, FL Chevy dealer

ckadiddle
11-02-2007, 10:34 AM
I know most of you aren't big Chevy fans, but thought I should post this for Central Florida folks.

http://www.wftv.com/news/14345068/detail.html

ctrcbob
11-08-2007, 06:30 PM
Bill Heard has dealerships all over the country. Look up "Bill Heard" in Google and you will see how they lie, cheat, hide you keys, etc. etc. etc. Now I hear on todays news that the Florida AG got them because of false advertising. I think it was for the advertising where you come in and win a prize, but I could be wrong.

I once was in the Publix just a couple blocks from Bill Heard Chevrolet in Sanford, and I saw a guy with a Bill Heard nametag on his shirt. I asked if he was a salesman. He said he was a (the) salesmanager. I then told him how he should be ashamed of the tactics that dealership uses to sell cars. All he could say back to me was, "well, we make dreams happen".

Back in 03, they also had to pay big fines to the State due to their cheating customers, and sometimes "not being able to find the keys" to the customers car after the dealer test drove it for trade in value. One elderly couple was locked in a room and told they were not going to be let out until they purchased the new car.

The Owners and Managers are SCUM.
Any Salesperson who stays there more than a week is also SCUM.

Bob

BAD MERC
11-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Wow, I guess you have to "trick" people into buying them after all.

PhastPhil
11-08-2007, 10:41 PM
I think this is the same dealer that sold a new truck to a customer for a really low price. Then sent a tow truck late at night and took the new truck back. They then told the customer that the salesman made a mistake on the price and wanted him to pay more money to get the truck back.

I may have read this story here.

Aren Jay
11-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Ford should send in 3 "undercover" lawyers to each of his dealerships.

Stop the sales of Chevy's all across the southern USA.

Or perhaps the next Florida Marauder meet could have a stop in and waste the time of the sales agents, day trip.

120 shoppers show up, and spend 8 hours looking, talking and test driving.

Just don't give them your car keys.

Thinking about this if 60+ Marauders parked at their lot, they would have many customers stopping to look at all these big fast cars. They can't sell them and compared to the rest of the Chevy junk, well this would discourage sales there too.

Everyone else would think it is a raid.

Looks like it isn't the only law suit.

http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/stories/2007/07/09/daily5.html