PDA

View Full Version : New here & sharing pics

Debbie D
11-10-2007, 02:20 PM
Hello,
I'm a new member here. I have had my MM for one week now. I finally got around to taking a few pictures. I wish I had time for a car wash today but oh well. Here are a few pictures I wanted to share. Yes, some work is needed & I do have plans to add some performance items.

I think you can click on these to enlarge them...

This last one is a picture of what I like to call "the ranch" because this is where I keep my 302 horses. I hope to add a few more horses soon.;)

Debbie D
11-10-2007, 02:25 PM
Here are a couple interior pics. I do have the original floor mats, but I'm rough on them :cool:so I put the driver side floor mat in the trunk for safe keeping.

Debbie D.

sailsmen
11-10-2007, 02:34 PM
Nice looking car. Welcome to the site.

Lots of good info. Ask a question, any question about the Marauder and you will get several good answers.

Curious as to why/how you got the Marauder?

Seneca
11-10-2007, 02:34 PM
1st of all WELCOME ABOARD! Theres a great support group here. 2nd of all NICE COLOR! Enjoy your Marauder! Seneca

MACFORD88
11-10-2007, 02:47 PM
Welcome Nice Car

Debbie D
11-10-2007, 02:51 PM
Nice looking car. Welcome to the site.

Lots of good info. Ask a question, any question about the Marauder and you will get several good answers.

Curious as to why/how you got the Marauder?

I've always been a Crown Vic fan, and that's all I've ever drove. I had my silver 1995 CV for almost 8 years that I drove daily. My boyfriend has a black '02 LX which I borrow from time to time. My '95 CV got rearended and totaled a couple weeks ago. I always knew my next car (& hobby) would be an MM but I kept putting it off as my CV ran just fine. As luck would have it, one week after the accident I went car shopping to find this beauty was sitting at a Ford dealership in the used section, and it was DTR, my favorite color for any car. I went straight to it, test drove it, and took it home 2 hours later! How cool is that?! My luck usually works against me but this was one of the better moments. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately my boyfriend has created a monster in me, as now I'm interested in all the performance items and eventually I want to take it to one of the tracks for some fun!:cool4:

OneBADLsE
11-10-2007, 03:11 PM
I've always been a Crown Vic fan, and that's all I've ever drove. I had my silver 1995 CV for almost 8 years that I drove daily. My boyfriend has a black '02 LX which I borrow from time to time. My '95 CV got rearended and totaled a couple weeks ago. I always knew my next car (& hobby) would be an MM but I kept putting it off as my CV ran just fine. As luck would have it, one week after the accident I went car shopping to find this beauty was sitting at a Ford dealership in the used section, and it was DTR, my favorite color for any car. I went straight to it, test drove it, and took it home 2 hours later! How cool is that?! My luck usually works against me but this was one of the better moments. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately my boyfriend has created a monster in me, as now I'm interested in all the performance items and eventually I want to take it to one of the tracks for some fun!:cool4:

Welcome to the site and its madness! :beer:

Let the mods begin!!!

sailsmen
11-10-2007, 03:22 PM

FearNot - Auto Anon is alive and well at this site. There is no cure only containment! The support group is always here for you.

hot-rauder
11-10-2007, 03:36 PM
welcome aboard!! glad to hear you got your favorite MM. i too came from a 94-95 CV, i cant go back! lol enjoy the site!

CRUZTAKER
11-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Indianapolis area?

Lots of fun gatherings in these parts (in season).

Welcome!

:welcome:

03blackvegas
11-10-2007, 06:40 PM
Let's review, your a chick, and you own a marauder? I like that whole scenario, welcome and good luck.

CBT
11-10-2007, 06:48 PM
Welcome to the site and its madness! :beer:

Let the mods begin!!!

It looks like they already have, peep the grill badge mod.

MERCMAN
11-10-2007, 09:16 PM
that was already on the car when it was purchased,,,ask me how I know!!!

1stMerc
11-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Welcome aboard. Great choice of color. The fun has just begun.

Zack
11-10-2007, 09:44 PM
Is this the DTR from Tipton Ford?

Hope you got it cheap!

FastMerc
11-11-2007, 07:55 AM
Welcome to the collective,you will find some nuts and some great info here for the excitng new set of wheels you now have,Enjoy the ride! :burnout:

rayjay
11-11-2007, 08:21 AM
Welcome to the 980 Club.

MM03MOK
11-11-2007, 08:27 AM
Unfortunately my boyfriend has created a monster in me, as now I'm interested in all the performance items and eventually I want to take it to one of the tracks for some fun!:cool4:ATTAGURL!!! :welcome: So glad to see another MarauderGirl here...you're following in my foottracks!

Mary
aka :bunny:

airborne_mp84
11-11-2007, 03:32 PM

Unfortunately my boyfriend has created a monster in me, as now I'm interested in all the performance items and eventually I want to take it to one of the tracks for some fun!:cool4:good stuff..dont see to many young ladies driving an MM these days..i think its awsome that you own one, you sound like me when i was 15..my first car was a 96 cv police pkg..then a 02 blk cv police pkg and of course now i have my baby the MM...welcome aboard

SID210SA
11-11-2007, 04:07 PM
Greetings from Texas.....Enjoy the site...enjoy the people....just remember that you dont have to own one to be welcome here.

88LTDCV351
11-11-2007, 04:22 PM
Welcome, Debbie. Indianapolis is my old stomping grounds, born and raised and first found out about the Marauder from the Indianapolis Star before the car came out. I kept the article. However, a good number of years back, I found out there are no good jobs in Indy for new college grads (the how do you get experience without experience question) so now I'm in Cali. Found a better job, getting experience in my chosen career field, etc. Lots of more jobs here and employers who will give you a chance and pay to have you trained, unlike Indy. I was also then able to afford a Marauder! :) Call me funny but I miss my steak n shake sometimes. They don't have them out here. :( And Long John Silvers are hard to come by also. Some call me crazy, but they don't have White Castles here either. Sometimes I get "the Crave", ha ha

Raudermaster
11-11-2007, 08:04 PM
Welcome aboard and congrats on the find! My suggestion, open another checking/savings account and name it, "Marauder Fund." lol

96DiamondVIII
11-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Welcome! Good to see the Marauder getting some representation among the fairer sex... Definitely LOTS of knowledge here, you've found the best place for these cars.

Motorhead350
11-12-2007, 12:29 AM
Someone is a fan of Conan O' Brian. ;)

AzMarauder
11-12-2007, 06:45 AM

Next thing you are going to say is the "DEVIL MADE ME DO IT"!

Welcome aboard...

And be careful about talking mods around this bunch... they will convince you to spend every dime you earn and then abuse your credit card too!

:beer:

Bradley G
11-12-2007, 06:57 AM
Welcome let the fun begin! :banana: