PDA

View Full Version : New Englanders,anyone interested in another FordChip tune?

Rodeo Joe
07-28-2003, 06:18 AM
I'm just putting the feelers out for possibly another tune session next year. It's only going to be a one day, 15-20 car session. If there seems to be enough serious interest in this I can pursue it further.

Joe

RF Overlord
07-28-2003, 08:11 AM
For anyone who has joined the board since May, or didn't/couldn't make the last one, I highly recommend you do whatever it takes to make the next one...I found a definite improvement, even over the chip I already had...nothing beats having "The Man" breathe on your car...

Rodeo Joe did a great job arranging the last one...

"A splendid time is guaranteed for all".

P.S. Joe: just make sure you appoint someone to be "donut boy" ahead of time...

:lol:

martyo
07-28-2003, 08:15 AM
I am in. I could stand to have my programming updated after some recent and upcoming mods. When are you looking at?

LCpl Retired
07-28-2003, 01:14 PM
Count me in also

Rodeo Joe
07-28-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by martyo
When are you looking at?
It would be totally up to them to decide, definitely too early to tell right now. It was mentioned when they were wrapping that coming back next year was possible. It was a little tough getting everything together last time. Let's see how the response goes then take it from there. :D

Joe

martyo
07-29-2003, 01:45 AM
Sounds good Joe. Count me in. I will try to be "lower maintenance" than I was last time!

MM03MOK
07-29-2003, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by martyo
I will try to be "lower maintenance" than I was last time! OK - where can I go with this one.............no double-booking! :D

gja
07-29-2003, 05:56 AM
I am IN!!!

martyo
07-29-2003, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by MM03MOK
OK - where can I go with this one.............no double-booking! :D

Why do the bunnies always pick on me?? Double-booking is a way of life for me!