PDA

View Full Version : Mustang Cobra

MACFORD88
11-11-2007, 06:15 PM
FOUND THIS TODAY CHECK IT OUT.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVBQcaEc1C0 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVBQcaEc1C0)

MACFORD88
11-11-2007, 06:21 PM
Hey First Time I Put A Link And It Worked I Feel Proud Of My Self.:lol:

ImpalaSlayer
11-11-2007, 06:41 PM
wow bad ass

Raudermaster
11-11-2007, 09:43 PM
That's sweet. Cobra's are just pure sex.

ts-pa
11-13-2007, 10:11 AM
yeah, cool:rolleyes::shake: Running at high speed from the LEO is dumb & puts anyone else on that road in potential danger.

going 160 on a racetrack is cool, not on the public road with other cars.

ChiTownMaraud3r
11-13-2007, 10:31 AM
Guess they don't know the FHP has been using modded MMs.

Aren Jay
11-13-2007, 10:36 AM
or that they have radios and spike strips.

Raudermaster
11-13-2007, 10:43 AM
Someone always has to put in the "last" word. Chi, I hate to say it, but I doubt an FHP MM would be able to catch that thing.

ChiTownMaraud3r
11-13-2007, 10:52 AM
Oh theres no way it would, but by the look of all the ignorant comments towards crown vics, everyone is oblivious to our cars' existence in the hwy patrol down there.

Taemian
11-13-2007, 11:14 AM
This driver was an ass. First off, you can't outrun the Motorola. Second, there isn't a person on this board who would stand up for this guy if he blew by their wife/kids/girlfriend while changing lanes and running from the police at these speeds while this video was made. You'd probably kick his ass.

Top speed is waaay overrated. As a traffic officer, you don't have to play bumpertag with the guy, you just need to keep his taillights somewhere in sight. Locally, we've easily taken down Lambos, M5s, 911s (yes, even a GTR-3) with nothing but CVPIs and radios. Vancouver is a HUGE $$$ car area, we see it in the papers a fair bit. You think these guys in the video will bail and leave the car? Not likely. Call for backup, copter or Stinger strips, and you'll see this car at the next govt auction. I have gone way over the speed limit, but never with traffic anywhere near, and I've been to Bondurant and various govt EVOC courses up here.

And needless to say, "PIG CROSSING MEDIAN" caption doesn't exactly impress most of us. At least, I hope not.

FormulaMarauder
11-19-2007, 11:06 PM
Take his license away and let him walk the rest of his life. 160+ for a few miles on a highway. Smart ****ing guy there.

Marauderjack
11-20-2007, 04:08 AM
Take his license away and let him walk the rest of his life. 160+ for a few miles on a highway. Smart ****ing guy there.

I concur.....his MUSTANG would make a nice "Yard Ornament" for the rest of his life!!!:rolleyes:

I have a friend who lost driving privileges for a year and it made a different person out of him.....for the BETTER!!!:beer:

High speeds on public roads is ridiculous......especially running from the Police!!!:shake: