PDA

View Full Version : Marty - How are you?

sailsmen
11-20-2007, 08:27 AM
We are still praying for you.

Hope you are doing well.

martyo
11-20-2007, 12:08 PM
Thanks for thinking of me!

I just returned to work today. I really needed to get out of the house!! My dogs were talking to me and they were staring to make sense.

So far I still can not see anything but "light" and "dark" from my right eye. There is a gas bubble in my eye which is used to hold the retina in place during huealing. That bubble must be absorbed by my body before i will know whether I am on the road to recovery.

It may be a month or so before I know whether the surgery was a success.

I appreciate everybody's continued thoughts and prayers!!

merc
11-20-2007, 12:26 PM
Thanks for thinking of me!

I just returned to work today. I really needed to get out of the house!! My dogs were talking to me and they were staring to make sense.

So far I still can not see anything but "light" and "dark" from my right eye. There is a gas bubble in my eye which is used to hold the retina in place during huealing. That bubble must be absorbed by my body before i will know whether I am on the road to recovery.

It may be a month or so before I know whether the surgery was a success.

I appreciate everybody's continued thoughts and prayers!!

Wow, I can feel your pain right through the keyboard. I have been were you are now. Playing the waiting game sucks. Life style changes are never easy.

ckadiddle
11-20-2007, 01:03 PM
Geeze Marty. Sucks having to wait so long to find out what is what. I will keep you in my thoughts.

ImpalaSlayer
11-20-2007, 02:06 PM
man that really blows. good luck!

MarauderTJA
11-20-2007, 02:52 PM
Marty I truly hope that things get better for you soon. Having two eye operations myself the wait seems forever. There is nothing more precious than sight. I hope and pray for a quick recovery.

Marauderman
11-20-2007, 03:09 PM
Marty I truly hope that things get better for you soon. Having two eye operations myself the wait seems forever. There is nothing more precious than sight. I hope and pray for a quick recovery.

I too, Like ^^^^Tom above--had both eye operations --know what its like---it is serious and not what you want to experience---we all are praying for your best recovery----Tom

Dr Caleb
11-20-2007, 04:22 PM
Good to hear you're doing well. Hang in there.

jgc61sr2002
11-20-2007, 04:29 PM
Hi Marty - Glad your o the road to recovery.
Thinking of you and praying for the best.
John

KillJoy
11-20-2007, 04:57 PM
YO MARTY!!!!

You heal up Bud!!

:up:

KillJoy

hot-rauder
11-20-2007, 05:02 PM
Best of luck to you Marty!
You're in our thoughts and prayers.

-Adam

2003 MIB
11-21-2007, 12:28 PM
My dogs were talking to me and they were staring to make sense.

Hmmm, that's normal in my world. Get better soon, Bro!:beer:

Pat
11-21-2007, 03:58 PM
Hope and pray your recovery process goes well. Some of us here in the great southwest will see you at the shootout next year.

Regards,

Glenn
11-21-2007, 06:23 PM
Marty:

Take care and get well soon.

Glenn

Krytin
11-22-2007, 04:07 PM
Your still in my prayers Marty.
Hang in there - you WILL get better!