PDA

View Full Version : 1998 40th Anniv. Ford Galaxie 500 ?!

PhastPhil
11-23-2007, 08:22 PM
Not much info, the pic is too small, and no price. The car seems like it might look nice if we could see it better.

http://www.autoshopper.com/viewfull.asp?ID=2189879&FromSearch=Yes

ctrlraven
11-23-2007, 09:31 PM
I love how it says loaded and yet I see no sunroof lol.

"$499/Dn* WAC, Crown Vic"
(WAC, With Approved Credit lol)

davidholland
11-24-2007, 06:30 AM
Its got to be home made there were no such thing in 98.

I beleive the ast Galaxie 500 was around 74. Ford did make custom 500 75-78. I knew some one who had a 78 custom 500 with a 460 and 4 wheel disc brakes from the factory.

Hotrauder
11-24-2007, 07:41 AM
Jake has live pictures taken this past Tuesday as we ran across it on the side of the highway. We christened it the Magindat Galaxie. As I recall it was at the Big Gorilla Used Car Sales. Has CVPI seats, didn't look under the hood. Interesting car. We saw 2 Marauders that day and Visited with Tony a real nice guy who is a member but rarely if ever posts. He should as lots of us in this part of Florida would love to throw Marauder service/modification business to his shop. I had the rare pleasure of riding that day as baggage while Jake worked his butt off in pursuit of auto tech service education to the great unwashed. It was a great day for me..probably a pain in the ass for Jake but I hope we do it again soon. :2thumbs:Dennis

JMan
11-25-2007, 05:29 AM
Jake has live pictures taken this past Tuesday as we ran across it on the side of the highway. We christened it the Magindat Galaxie. As I recall it was at the Big Gorilla Used Car Sales. Has CVPI seats, didn't look under the hood. Interesting car. We saw 2 Marauders that day and Visited with Tony a real nice guy who is a member but rarely if ever posts. He should as lots of us in this part of Florida would love to throw Marauder service/modification business to his shop. I had the rare pleasure of riding that day as baggage while Jake worked his butt off in pursuit of auto tech service education to the great unwashed. It was a great day for me..probably a pain in the ass for Jake but I hope we do it again soon. :2thumbs:Dennis

Dennis,
Why do you make scat like that up?:coolman:

J

Hotrauder
11-25-2007, 07:22 AM
Dennis,
Why do you make scat like that up?:coolman:

J

I just can't seem to help my self. Must be a bad influence somewhere in my life.:) Dennis

JMan
11-26-2007, 08:36 AM
I just can't seem to help my self. Must be a bad influence somewhere in my life.:) Dennis

You know I love busting ya!

J

magindat
11-26-2007, 10:44 AM
Paint scheme thief. No f@cking originality whatsoever!!!!!

Still the original.....

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/3/5/4/8/P0004670.JPG

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/3/5/4/8/P0004668.JPG

JMan
11-26-2007, 05:56 PM
Imitation is the highest form of flattery! Some teenager is gonna pick that thing up and is going to be the hottest-shot at school!

Very cool paint scheme!

J

Hotrauder
11-26-2007, 06:04 PM
No where near as nice as yours Rich, but Jake is right, some kid is going to have a hot CVPI ride to hot dog with at school. :)Dennis..he may be the only Galaxie in the parking lot. thruptthh

JMan
11-27-2007, 04:27 AM
No where near as nice as yours Rich, but Jake is right, some kid is going to have a hot CVPI ride to hot dog with at school. :)Dennis..he may be the only Galaxie in the parking lot. thruptthh

Plus, have you seen the back seat of an Interceptor - holy crud, seventeen and a bedroom on wheels . . .

J