PDA

View Full Version : 23 years looking for a book and

Aren Jay
11-28-2007, 10:14 PM
Now I find out it was never published.

I've read the first chapter it was included in the 4th book of the series and was pretty good.

I've been searching for and found some wrong information about the author, but now have finally found the right author and they never released the 5th book in the series.

This dates back to the early 1980's this is when I started reading my first science fiction fantasy books and this was the first series. I have a fairly good memory and remember the main story of each book, including where I have paused in them etc... This leads to a big collection of books and not all of them that I finished, and even though I did buy one book twice and realised while reading it that it all was very familiar, I do not have a photographic Memory like one of my sisters. Just a good memory. I do forget things and I get very cluttered sometimes and just can't think some days. Friends hate how I can have a conversation with them one year, they go off somewhere and when they get back a week or a month or even several years later I can just carry on with the conversation we had perviously. They never remember though.

Anyhow I can finally stop searching for this book. Greek Fire part five of the Falconer series by Mark Ramsay (not his real name).

TCBO1
11-29-2007, 12:55 PM
I am sorry to hear that. It had to drive you crazy to seach for something that long, only to find out they didn't print it.