PDA

View Full Version : Time for a little Springer reality check and TAKE A POLL!

CRUZTAKER
11-29-2007, 05:30 PM
poll To Closed And Removed At Public Request.

Zack
11-29-2007, 05:34 PM
I think we need a feasibility study to see if this poll is feasible.

Zack
11-29-2007, 05:36 PM
And posting such polls knowing said Jessica logs in frequently is beyond me.

FastMerc
11-29-2007, 05:55 PM
What the hey,I personaly would not treat a women with a lack of respect as to refer to her as a toy! But maybe in a cute way in private :D :D

Breadfan
11-29-2007, 05:57 PM
Who cares? I know plenty who wouldn't care, and many who would and some who would specifically ask for it.

Is this a poll or just a personal attack?

CRUZTAKER
11-29-2007, 05:58 PM
And posting such polls knowing said Jessica logs in frequently is beyond me.

She corrected my spelling you douche...:P

So whats the deal? How does Becky feel about it?

CRUZTAKER
11-29-2007, 06:03 PM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/6/2/6/breadfanigged.jpg

baawhaaa?

Breadfan
11-29-2007, 07:14 PM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/6/2/6/breadfanigged.jpg

baawhaaa?

That wasn't very hard!

MERCMAN
11-29-2007, 08:15 PM
In Kiljoy's world only would that be taken as the ultimate compliment. It would be akin to a normal person calling their S/O the most desireable woman on the earth :poke:

CRUZTAKER
11-29-2007, 08:20 PM
In Kiljoy's world only would that be taken as the ultimate compliment. It would be akin to a normal person calling their S/O the most desireable woman on the earth :poke:

Been waiting for Stevos reply....indeed, one of the more diverse and original couples I know. And I wouldn't want it any other way.;)

RoyLPita
11-30-2007, 04:53 AM
I do not apply to this poll due to the fact that all I have is the MM. And after my dating experiences nowadays, it will stay that way for now.

Zack
11-30-2007, 05:42 AM
I do not apply to this poll due to the fact that all I have is the MM. And after my dating experiences nowadays, it will stay that way for now.

Putting it in their butt might yeld positive results for you. :up:

RoyLPita
11-30-2007, 05:59 AM
Putting it in their butt might yeld positive results for you. :up:

I'll keep that in mind.......:rolleyes:

Zack
11-30-2007, 06:12 AM
All in good fun Brian!

Haggis
11-30-2007, 06:37 AM
Too bad you can not see who voted where, then again I....I need to change my vote.

ckadiddle
11-30-2007, 08:30 AM
Not in public.

TCBO1
11-30-2007, 08:38 AM
So where is the "Who cares about this poll" option? Not making it very fair to your members to choose something.
Man, who would have thought I would have gained this much attention from a stupid screen name. :confused: Who would even allow this poll to be posted? Way to single out and abuse a MM member... Who would even want to be here after this "public humiliation?" :mad2: Guess what? I don't care. But, I figured I would post a comment anyway, to continue this childish tirade that you, cruztaker, have aparently felt that you should continue.
I was okay with your "ribbing" that you pointed toward me. After all, I chose the screen name. Thought it would be cool/funny/different, whatever you want to call it because that is who I am. I have a twisted sense of humor for a girl. Probably because I grew up as an only child and lived in a small community (6 homes) that, had boys. I grew up playing football, hockey etc... I guess I tend to poke fun at those things that girls/women, and aparently boys/men(?), find demeaning? I can stand up in public and call myself 'SurfrsOtherToy' because I have the confidence and the brains to know that I am my own person. I can do, say, act however I want. Sucks to be those that cannot take a joke, or take them time to ask why a person has posted the way they did before condemming a person to hell(public ridicule) because I/they don't share in "someone's" beliefs that girls/women should not refer to themselves in anyway that would cause the entire womens population to be seen as substandard. That just shows ignorance and immaturity in my opinion. I also believe that I must have struck a nerve with my name and made someone feel really uncomfortable. So cruztaker, where you brought up in the times where women knew thier place, weren't allowed to vote and you wanted to help them liberate themselves, make sure that they would be more than just barefoot and pregnant in the home? That they weren't "owned" by their husbands. If so, I commend you for your efforts! You did a good job. I can be what I want to be because of you.:bows: It just irritates the crap outa me that you have singled me out because I have offended you, your wife, your mom? Lord, knows... So, does that mean if I change my name to 'cruztakersanass' that you would be okay with that since it doesn't offend/demean women? :eek:

Just my .02

magindat
11-30-2007, 08:46 AM
I kinda thought it was kinda cool that

1) She identifies who she's with...
2) Likes to be part of the community
3) asks good questions
4) gives good answers
5) enjoys the MM
6) Participates as many of us wish our 'other toys' would.

Well, that's just me. I'm a meat monkey.

Paul T. Casey
11-30-2007, 08:58 AM
I kinda thought it was kinda cool that

1) She identifies who she's with...
2) Likes to be part of the community
3) asks good questions
4) gives good answers
5) enjoys the MM
6) Participates as many of us wish our 'other toys' would.

Well, that's just me. I'm a meat monkey.
Yep!! 7890

Haggis
11-30-2007, 09:04 AM
I met Silversurfer and SurfsOtherToy at MMV, but did not have the time to talk to them much, and at the last CAM Meet had more time to talk. They both were friendly and seemed to be good people. I have also known Cruztaker (Barry) since Oct. '03 and he and Jessie are like family to Chris and I.

Everyone needs to take a step back and look in the mirror. If the surcumstances were different I believe Barry/Jessie and Brian/Natalie would be friends.

Barry, this poll has gone too far and I do believe that you owe Natalie an apology. Whatever the reason that provoked it needs to be taken up with the parties involved privately.

Just my opinion.

Breadfan
11-30-2007, 09:58 AM
I met Silversurfer and SurfsOtherToy at MMV, but did not have the time to talk to them much, and at the last CAM Meet had more time to talk. They both were friendly and seemed to be good people. I have also known Cruztaker (Barry) since Oct. '03 and he and Jessie are like family to Chris and
I.

Everyone needs to take a step back and look in the mirror. If the surcumstances were different I believe Barry/Jessie and Brian/Natalie would be friends.

Barry, this poll has gone too far and I do believe that you owe Natalie an apology. Whatever the reason that provoked it needs to be taken up with the parties involved privately.

Just my opinion.

I should have put it so eloquently then I wouldn't have been ignored. But those are my sentiments too.

martyo
11-30-2007, 10:02 AM
I am a brave man, but would be afraid to ask the question!!

Meanwhile, I have met your wife and you should definietly call her whatever she wants!! :lovies2:

Zack
11-30-2007, 10:06 AM
I had no idea what this was all about til now.

Stepping out.....

SILVERSURFER03
11-30-2007, 10:11 AM
I'd Like To Thank Those I Have Meet For There Support In This Matter.... I Also Believe It Has Got Out Of Control .. Ty Guys And Gals

Bluerauder
11-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Barry, this poll has gone too far and I do believe that you owe Natalie an apology.

I agree with Haggis on this one. No ones screen name has ever been an issue here ... for whatever reason.

But I wish I could have convinced my wife to .... "Call me her meat monkey" at the annual Thanksgiving dinner family gathering. :rofl:

She loves a practical joke. On second thought, the idea of several people choking on turkey and dressing and doing the Heimlich maneuver during dinner probably wouldn't be a good idea at all.

CRUZTAKER
11-30-2007, 11:55 AM
So cruztaker, where you brought up in the times where women knew thier place, weren't allowed to vote and you wanted to help them liberate themselves.....

Quite the opposite, I grew up watching my father put my mother in the hospital every weekend. That pretty much ingrained the philosophy of Women receiving the utmost respect and never....never physically harming them.

I hated my father till the day I buried him.

Now then. With this policy of mine, I realize I do indeed owe you a sincere apology. I did have an issue with your screen name, but instead defending you, I berated you. I also had an issue with you two incessantly shout boxing back and forth. Again, you hit this issue with me right on the nose. I was envious. I am not going to go into details of my personal issues, but I will admit you were correct. Another apology due.

Surfermale: I owe you an apology as well for disparaging your better half.

Apologies to all offended, and directly to members SS and SSOT.

I learned what I wanted for the most part in regards to the poll. I will attempt to close it now. I do n ot have the buttons I once had however, so I will request that admin make appropriate soft deletes on items I cannot correct.

magindat
11-30-2007, 12:01 PM
Nice, Barry! :D

I took your poll as a joke gone bad.

You're a big man...

CRUZTAKER
11-30-2007, 12:08 PM
On another note....since you deleted your myspace link (smartmove), you may want to delete your new avitar. Even if it was aimed at me, 99% of the membership won't get it.

Picture of a retarded boy in a contest with caption "Even if you win your'e still retarded".

I personally thought it funny, in private.;)

Haggis
11-30-2007, 12:12 PM
I did notice however that 'Meat Monkey' and getting 'My b@lls kicked' were tied for 1st place, with 6 votes each.