PDA

View Full Version : needs to take a nocturnal dirt nap

BruteForce
12-01-2007, 01:23 AM
needs to take a nocturnal dirt nap

What exactly does that mean? Is that a death threat? Or just drunken keyboard syndrome?

fastblackmerc
12-01-2007, 05:11 AM
What exactly does that mean? Is that a death threat? Or just drunken keyboard syndrome?

Could be both.....

MM2004
12-01-2007, 05:30 AM
A long winter's nap most likely.

Mike.

duhtroll
12-01-2007, 08:56 AM
No, it technically means that person is a vampire.

:P

Bluerauder
12-01-2007, 08:58 AM
No, it technically means that person is a vampire.

:P
Uh, No !! Vampires sleep during the day.

sailsmen
12-01-2007, 09:00 AM
Oh the irony of it all;

"Brute Force - purely physical, violence, compulsion, or constraint exerted upon or against a person or thing"

BruteForce
12-01-2007, 10:28 AM
Oh the irony of it all;

what a 'tard. :rolleyes:

duhtroll
12-01-2007, 05:50 PM
Right. That's what "nocturnal" means, snapperhead. :)

Taking a nocturnal dirt nap means they are sleeping during the day, in a grave.

Uh, No !! Vampires sleep during the day.

whoskal
12-01-2007, 06:27 PM
I would take it as a personal threat.....Use it as a lesson

Threaten someone....nothing happens

Call someone a Jackass when they had it coming....Get banned

hdwrenchtx
12-01-2007, 08:20 PM
maybe i missed the conversation in question... but a dirt nap is death

MM2004
12-01-2007, 09:32 PM
Alright,...

This is about enough!

No one has been threatened or wished ill harm towards him or her.

Period!

This is not what this site is about. Nor will it be. Ever!

I guess all of us Admins. are jackasses in doing the best we can to keep the peace and to pay the bills for our playground.

I'm sorry, but few things irritate the **** out of me, and this happens to be one of them.

Moving along,....

Mike.

Bluerauder
12-02-2007, 07:00 AM
Right. That's what "nocturnal" means, snapperhead. :)

Taking a nocturnal dirt nap means they are sleeping during the day, in a grave.
The logic here escapes me. But we've seen it before. :rolleyes: Welcome to the Brute Force & DuhTroll show. :popcorn:

mpearce
12-02-2007, 07:14 AM
I'm sorry, but few things irritate the **** out of me, and this happens to be one of them.

Just like the 2 site poster thread.

CRUZTAKER
12-02-2007, 07:57 AM
Just like the 2 site poster thread.

Apparently a dozen "two site posters" ruined the poll for the remaining.
But those were the ones that did not understand the thread in the first place, and are bound and determined to spread ill will across the two communities.

In reality, how many of the two site posters that are more particular to this site, actually go to that other site and perpetually annoy Dave, Mike, Slim, and the moderators over there?

:thinker:

Zack
12-02-2007, 08:07 AM
Barry, I couldnt have said it better :up:

duhtroll
12-02-2007, 08:31 AM
Yeah, it gets annoying explaining the obvious all the time. :P

The logic here escapes me. But we've seen it before. :rolleyes: Welcome to the Brute Force & DuhTroll show. :popcorn:

mpearce
12-02-2007, 08:45 AM
bound and determined to spread ill will

I'd rather not divert the atention away from the "dirt-nap" portion of this thread seeing as it's a pretty important topic.

The 2 site poster thread spreads i'll will, no matter which way you want to spin it...but it was only a "test" right? I forgot.

What are we all trying to prove anyway? Soliciting responses from the banned?

:bigcry:

Get over yourselves.

Zack
12-02-2007, 12:12 PM
I'd rather not divert the atention away from the "dirt-nap" portion of this thread seeing as it's a pretty important topic.

The 2 site poster thread spreads i'll will, no matter which way you want to spin it...but it was only a "test" right? I forgot.

What are we all trying to prove anyway? Soliciting responses from the banned?

:bigcry:

Get over yourselves.

When any topic discussed here is a crock of *****, it is immediately posted in big bold letters at the other dwelling.

DEAD SILENCE about the 2 site poster thread over there.

Truth is hard to manipulate.

Paul
12-02-2007, 12:42 PM
The other thread was closed by the time I saw it, so I'll take this opportunity to let everyone know Zack forgot to include me on the list of 2 site posters:neener:.

Zack
12-02-2007, 01:13 PM
The other thread was closed by the time I saw it, so I'll take this opportunity to let everyone know Zack forgot to include me on the list of 2 site posters:neener:.

I forgot a Blues Brother?
Im really slackin'! :beer:

O's Fan Rich
12-02-2007, 03:36 PM
I certainly hope that no one was inferring that my good friend, and one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, Dennis Watts aka Hotrauder, take a "dirt nap" of any sort. The world would be a lot less interesting without him.

Zack.... about the two site poster thing, there was more meaning behind that comment then just those who simply post on the sites. And yes I have discussed it with TAF.

Zack
12-02-2007, 05:22 PM
Zack.... about the two site poster thing, there was more meaning behind that comment then just those who simply post on the sites. And yes I have discussed it with TAF.

Well he can explain it in public, to everyone.

I dont think he has the cajones.

KillJoy
12-02-2007, 05:51 PM
And yes I have discussed it with TAF.

I have too.

Todd told me, on the phone, that he has NO USE for Dot.Net Members, Dot-Net supporters, 2-Site Posters (whoever they are), John Kuhn, Zack, Dennis Reinhart, DR's Friends, DR's customers and ANYONE who did not support him in THIS (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31237) Thread.

Yup. TAF is a REAL friend. I am glad he has NO USE for me. I HATE being USED.

I will take John, Zack and Dennis above Todd ANY day.

:beer:

KillJoy

O's Fan Rich
12-02-2007, 08:48 PM
I have too.

Todd told me, on the phone, that he has NO USE for Dot.Net Members, Dot-Net supporters, 2-Site Posters (whoever they are), John Kuhn, Zack, Dennis Reinhart, DR's Friends, DR's customers and ANYONE who did not support him in THIS (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31237) Thread.

Yup. TAF is a REAL friend. I am glad he has NO USE for me. I HATE being USED.

I will take John, Zack and Dennis above Todd ANY day.

:beer:

KillJoy

Wow... thanks for that "blast from the past" it made for interesting reading.... again!
Notice all the "closed" members?
It was nice re-reading Dave's ( Hitchhiker... RIP , Man) posts too.
I DO NOT have a problem with Todd. I like him and his upfront way of being. Does not mean I always agree with him. He does not seem to have any gray areas, and that's his call. I prefer to have the choice pf placing people in my own "limbo" you might say. Life's too short to not be able to at least be polite and friendly. I don't like not liking people. Hell, I only have one person on my ignore list! Bet I'm on a bunch more than that. And if Todd has no use for me 'cuz I post here, I sure hope he lets me know... and I'm certain he would.

Now back to the original subject.. is appears that someone here, I believe it to be an Owner/Vendor Dennis Reinhart, made the suggestion that Hotrauder take a "nocturnal dirt nap". A dirt nap to me is request to "drop dead". Please correct me if my facts are wrong.
Now if a nocturnal dirt nap means the same, Dennis Watts is owed , in my opinion, an apology. That comment is just uncalled for.

mpearce
12-03-2007, 06:40 AM
That comment is just uncalled for.

Maybe DR can explain it in public, to everyone.