PDA

View Full Version : Home for the Holidays

Pat
12-21-2007, 05:28 PM
My Soldier is home for Christmas.

You guys remember him, the Honda Mech, the son who installed my Nitrous, CAI, Pillar Pod and A/F guage.

He's done daddy proud.

MarauderMark
12-21-2007, 05:29 PM

You guys remember him, the Honda Mech, the son who installed my Nitrous, CAI, Pillar Pod and A/F guage.

He's done daddy proud.

Wishing you and yours a great Christmas my friend:up:

jgc61sr2002
12-21-2007, 05:36 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.:D

ImpalaSlayer
12-21-2007, 07:03 PM
if only the rest of our boys were so lucky to come home.

thanks to all of them:flag:

cruzer
12-21-2007, 09:37 PM
It is really heart-warming to see two generations of Proud Pappas. You and Patricia must be full of thanks and joy this Christmas Season. Our prayers are with you for a Happy and Healthy New Year. There is no greater satisfaction for a parent than to see their children grow into the wonderful individuals you dreamed they would be. Enjoy your precious time with them--they are God's gift to you. Have fun and be happy, Maury and Ginny

LILALLEYKATT
12-21-2007, 09:49 PM
Thank You and your son for your sacrafices Pat...Merry Christmas to you and your family...Your Pal Al..

Bluerauder
12-22-2007, 06:27 AM

He's done daddy proud.
Pat, glad that he was able to make it back home for the Holidays so he can be with you and his family. You have every right to be proud of him. Competing with those 18 & 19 year old guys in basic training and showing them up is no easy feat. Does he go back after the holiday break to finish up at FLW?

BTW -- I know EXACTLY how you feel. Unfortunately, my boy won't make it home for Christmas this year ... but he will be with his family out west.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/1/8/9/1/ChuckUniform.jpg

rayjay
12-22-2007, 09:07 AM
Thats great Pat. Shake his hand for me and thank him for his service to our country.